ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari receives a King Salmon

I'd don't blame him for hiring a restaurant/chef to cook it for him. I'd butcher it just trying to cut it.

It would be fun to put all the current HOF coaches try and survive a week off the grid/wilderness.

I'd watch that. If Coach Cal was fishing,I'm sure he'd catch a Coach K.

It would be fun to put all the current HOF coaches try and survive a week off the grid/wilderness.
Me and some friends in college once came up with an idea for a show that revolves around famous musicians being seeded in a tournament style fighting match. So you’d have a #1 seed Peter Steele go up against an #8 seed Kid Rock and it would go from there. The whole point of the show was for the world to see Fred Durst get his assed kicked. I think we had him fighting Philip Anselmo. I’m surprised it never got picked up but the idea didn’t go much further than the bar that night.

Me and some friends in college once came up with an idea for a show that revolves around famous musicians being seeded in a tournament style fighting match. So you’d have a #1 seed Peter Steele go up against an #8 seed Kid Rock and it would go from there. The whole point of the show was for the world to see Fred Durst get his assed kicked. I think we had him fighting Philip Anselmo. I’m surprised it never got picked up but the idea didn’t go much further than the bar that night.
Laughing I would pay to see Anselmo telling Durst to Walk.

Reactions: schoonerwest
I’m taking Huggins and Frank Martin
Morning Line Odds at winning the College Basketball Active HoF Coaches Hunger Games

Izzo- 2/1
Coach K- 5/2
Calipari- 9/2
Boeheim- 20/1
Self- 20/1
Roy Williams- 100/1

I know he’s not HOF, but I’m taking Frank Martin as favorite here. Feel like he has the right chutzpah.

Morning Line Odds at winning the College Basketball Active HoF Coaches Hunger Games

Izzo- 2/1
Coach K- 5/2
Calipari- 9/2
Boeheim- 20/1
Self- 20/1
Roy Williams- 100/1
Roy is a Hanna Barbara cartoon character who couldn't hold boo boo's jock. Would have to scrap from yogi's pic-a-nic basket.

Boeheim would live off boogers

Self has a built in rug to keep him warm

Calipari would clearly market food shipped into him i/e this thread

I don't have anything for K or Izzo.

I would watch a cartoon version of this.

The Kilchers from Alaska: Last Frontier sent a ol’ John a King Salmon to show their appreciation for his fandom. Unbelievable!!

#KentuckyEffect #ICanSeeRussiaFromThere #DiscussAmongYourselves

Link:
https://www.discovery.com/shows/ala...alipari-survive-alaska-frontier-kilchers-test
Just so everyone knows: the Kilchers have to be the biggest frauds of any of the discovery channel ‘extreme living’ families. Discovery channel plays it out like they live so remotely and off the grid but in reality they live 5 minutes outside of homer Alaska and there is a grocery store about a half mile from their house.

I would much rather see them all tossed into a steel cage at once and make them battle it out, last one standing.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Izzo- 2/1
Coach K- 5/2
Calipari- 9/2
Boeheim- 20/1
Self- 20/1
Roy Williams- 100/1
K at 5/2 with his bad back? C'mon now.

K got new parts! Better find you something else safe to do!
Yf2NRpy.gif

I’m taking Huggins and Frank Martin

I know he’s not HOF, but I’m taking Frank Martin as favorite here. Feel like he has the right chutzpah.

Frank would be the one to be on your side in an alley.

Reactions: bkingUK

He's not a current HOF but I feel like Mark Few could survive for a week.

I could see Bret Michaels vs. David Lee Roth with both wearing spandex. Bret is apparently a pretty good boxer but I'd take DLR due to martial arts training and all of those round house kicks he throws on stage.

ADVERTISEMENT