ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari A Pioneer Once Again in CBB, Other Programs Will Soon Clamor to Emulate

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Cal striving to be the first to field an entire team of none-and-dones (NADs). New goal/standard is to be the first school to cancel a season due to recruiting at such a never-before-seen level! All you other homos are actually having players play! RollLaugh

0 for 0; season cancelled, National Champs! Let’s see you other bluebloods beat that!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Reactions: tw3301
This kid seemed destined for greatness and to Cal's credit he put UK in the best possible position to get some playing time out of him. So, there is that.

Cal striving to be the first to field an entire team of none-and-dones (NADs). New goal/standard is to be the first school to cancel a season due to recruiting at such a never-before-seen level! All you other homos are actually having players play! RollLaugh

0 for 0; season cancelled, National Champs! Let’s see you other bluebloods beat that!

He could've left out the part about "maintaining college eligibility" cause some people are still gonna hold out hope. Just cut the cord, bruh. What's done is done. You didn't get your grad date fabricated just to come back to college.

The graduation thing is comical though. Who the hell graduates in May but decides to stay in high school for another 8 months? He could've been at UK at the beginning of the summer just like everyone else if he really graduated in May. But instead he shows up in January? 🤔 🤔 🤔

Reactions: Montana81
The graduation thing is comical though. Who the hell graduates in May but decides to stay in high school for another 8 months? He could've been at UK at the beginning of the summer just like everyone else if he really graduated in May. But instead he shows up in January? 🤔 🤔 🤔
Cal just wants that draft night win

Reactions: matthew.monroedc
I'm a bit glad he never played. No soreness at all.

I'll focus more on NPOY returning among others. Excited about next season.

Stages-of-Grief-1.jpg

Where are you?
Always acceptance. Just a UK fan in Memphis watching it all unfold. (insert seritinay prayer)

It's easy when not taking things personal. That why attention seekers never get to me. I just laugh at their piss poor effort. (throws rock in a pack of dog to see which one yelps).

Reactions: cdbearde
Always acceptance. Just a UK fan in Memphis watching it all unfold. (insert seritinay prayer)

It's easy when not taking things personal. That why attention seekers never get to me. I just laugh at their piss poor effort. (throws rock in a pack of dog to see which one yelps).
Well, Oscar is staying, so that's something big.

ADVERTISEMENT