ADVERTISEMENT

Buy Sell Hold Unsure Blue blood addition

All you do with FACTS is deny them.
I present them, they are still up there. Take anyone of them and refute it with fact/proof. You won't cause you can't.

You never support anything you say or accusation you make.

These threads are funny. I'll only speak for UNC, but last year we had 6 losses at this time, and some BAD ones at that. This year we have 6 losses, some not pretty. Not worried, at all.

I guess the thread makes sense considering it's by a Tennessee fan. Speak up while you're relevant and all, cause it won't last per usual. See you in March when this stuff matters (to blue bloods).

Edit: Just realized thread wasn't started by a Tennessee fan, just the one talking shit.

These threads are funny. I'll only speak for UNC, but last year we had 6 losses at this time, and some BAD ones at that. This year we have 6 losses, some not pretty. Not worried, at all.

I guess the thread makes sense considering it's by a Tennessee fan. Speak up while you're relevant and all, cause it won't last per usual. See you in March when this stuff matters (to blue bloods).

Edit: Just realized thread wasn't started by a Tennessee fan, just the one talking shit.
Glad to see you partially corrected yourself. I just stated my buy, sell, and hold position and some UK took issue with it. Really, it has been a poor year for the Bluebloods to this point. The only one that has looked pretty good is UCLA. I wasn't the one that posted preseason and ranking now, but it kinda sums things up.

Reactions: 829305
Am I buy/selling on where they are today? On winning the whole thing?

I wouldn't be surprised to see any of UK, UNC, UCLA or Kansas in a S16 matchup..

AdjO/AdjD
Kansas 17/25
UNC 22/78
UK 43/109
UCLA 26/5

Still early, but rn I'd buy each as possible S16 threats.. and once there, anything can happen.

Title-wise, as they sit, I'd prob only buy/hold UCLA and Kansas; but I have some *noted* reservations about this Kansas team.

You kinda were lashing out Junkie. UT has nothing to do with this blue blood thread. You can ask JC, he can confirm that. Me saying UK has underperformed is not me dissing UK, it is me calling it like it is. It is yet to be determined on the extent of UK's revival.

I'll not deny enjoying adding color to a response, but is that bad considering at my core I'm honest?
I'm just defending our honor lol still wasn't lashing out. But you were trashing UK. Now you have your own way of trolling, so you must know some of us are going to chime in. I would give you an A+ for your trolling efforts. You're hitting around C in basketball critical thinking :)

I'm just defending our honor lol still wasn't lashing out. But you were trashing UK. Now you have your own way of trolling, so you must know some of us are going to chime in. I would give you an A+ for your trolling efforts. You're hitting around C in basketball critical thinking :)
Lashing is such a colorful word isn't it?

And yet y’all beg for it constantly on this board. 😂
It looks like you're not understanding defending a Blue blood program against the ridiculous rantings of fans of Non Blue blood programs. Fans of Blue blood programs certainly aren't asking for this nonsensical spew seen here daily, but certainly have every right to smack the spewers around. I've had to smack one of them around so much that I'm an honorary member of the Slap-a-Ho tribe.

Reactions: Scotty00
It looks like you're not understanding defending a Blue blood program against the ridiculous rantings of fans of Non Blue blood programs. Fans of Blue blood programs certainly aren't asking for this nonsensical spew seen here daily, but certainly have every right to smack the spewers around. I've had to smack one of them around so much that I'm an honorary member of the Slap-a-Ho tribe.
What I am understanding is that, through the years, there have been countless threads here started by a random Kentucky, Kansas or UNC fan titled something along the lines of "Non-Blue Blood Fans: What are your thoughts on ____?"

What I am understanding is that, through the years, there have been countless threads here started by a random Kentucky, Kansas or UNC fan titled something along the lines of "Non-Blue Blood Fans: What are your thoughts on ____?"
No what you’re not understanding is that through the years you’ve missed countless threads started by non blue blood fans. Those said fans are having a little success and it gets them thinking and saying they’re the new blue blood. We’ve seen it before how a team will have a few good years and then fall off the map. We simply tell them to win something before you come around pounding their chest. I mean a team like South Carolina has a final four so I could understand some of them talking a little bit of smack but let’s say a random team that has never done anything like say……Tennessee….it would be plum stupid for UT fans to come on here talking smack when they don’t even have a final four. Not that they do that or anything. 😕

"Blue blood" encompass Duke, UNC, KU, UK and maybe UCLA. Of course the term BB is really a made up name for teams that have consistently won at a high level over the years. Most of the fans of these teams are reasonable people, but there is a subset that are needy to the point of delusion. The post you just responded to is the King of Delusion. In the very thread he came after me for listing my Buy sell or hold selection. It is not like I picked UK out alone for ridicule. I sold 3 BB and held UCLA. Based on these teams performance that seemed reasonable. He and is stupid sidekick roam the board looking not only for people attacking UK, but posters posting anything that he deems the offender "thinking ill thoughts of UK". Those were his words. He also states that BB fans are more in the know or have special knowledge that non BB fans regarding CBB. His words.

How do access this special knowledge you ask? First off, you don't have graduate from a BB school, you don't have to even attend. All you have to do to gain the knowledge is buy a T-shirt from Wal mart of a C-store with colors and mascot of a fabled four school and the knowledge will be yours.

Prove they are lies you delusional dumbass. I don't think Walmart will be of any help in this situation, though.
Sissy can you not come up with something besides Walmart?

"Blue blood" encompass Duke, UNC, KU, UK and maybe UCLA. Of course the term BB is really a made up name for teams that have consistently won at a high level over the years. Most of the fans of these teams are reasonable people, but there is a subset that are needy to the point of delusion. The post you just responded to is the King of Delusion. In the very thread he came after me for listing my Buy sell or hold selection. It is not like I picked UK out alone for ridicule. I sold 3 BB and held UCLA. Based on these teams performance that seemed reasonable. He and is stupid sidekick roam the board looking not only for people attacking UK, but posters posting anything that he deems the offender "thinking ill thoughts of UK". Those were his words. He also states that BB fans are more in the know or have special knowledge that non BB fans regarding CBB. His words.

How do access this special knowledge you ask? First off, you don't have graduate from a BB school, you don't have to even attend. All you have to do to gain the knowledge is buy a T-shirt from Wal mart of a C-store with colors and mascot of a fabled four school and the knowledge will be yours.
You sipping on some bourbon sissy? You seem to be skipping a word here and there in your post.

Let’s be real, UK could be undefeated and you would still sell them. You hate UK and that’s ok but own that shit. Secondly you always talk about side kicks and such but I’m pretty sure you have a couple side kicks as well. Wanna bring that up? Didn’t think so! Nobody roams this board like a patrol officer looking for big bad meanies talking shit about UK but fans of any team will defend their team when somebody like you comes along and trust me sissy, everybody knows you and what you’re about. Also, what’s with all this calling people “dumbass” ? You seem to be bothered sis!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
You sipping on some bourbon sissy? You seem to be skipping a word here and there in your post.

Let’s be real, UK could be undefeated and you would still sell them. You hate UK and that’s ok but own that shit. Secondly you always talk about side kicks and such but I’m pretty sure you have a couple side kicks as well. Wanna bring that up? Didn’t think so! Nobody roams this board like a patrol officer looking for big bad meanies talking shit about UK but fans of any team will defend their team when somebody like you comes along and trust me sissy, everybody knows you and what you’re about. Also, what’s with all this calling people “dumbass” ? You seem to be bothered sis!
The only problem with that is it isn't true. In the Big 12/SEC thread I picked UK to beat Kansas a few days ago. I wouldn't have made that pick two weeks ago, but they have gone down and y'all have improved.

So, as usual I have proven you wrong again. Are you going to own it? Of course not, you will deflect and so forth.

You’ve proven me wrong lol. That’s right because sissy is never wrong amirite?😂 You really wanna set here in front of everybody and act like you don’t hate UK? Come on Sissy, everybody knows better!

You’ve proven me wrong lol. That’s right because sissy is never wrong amirite?😂 You really wanna set here in front of everybody and act like you don’t hate UK? Come on Sissy, everybody knows better!
So, do you admit you were wrong or not?

Just as soon as you admit you hate UK and you like to stir the pot we can talk about it. Deal?
I don't hate anybody. I don't take CBB nearly as serious as some do here. It is totally entertainment. I'll be no richer if UT wins it all or poorer if they lose the rest of them.

ADVERTISEMENT