ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Bowen Suing Adidas...

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
also wants to ban Adidas from sponsoring Division 1 men’s basketball programs.

“Adidas has thus far infiltrated college basketball with complete impunity,” Bowen’s lead attorney Mullins McLeod wrote in a statement. “It is now time for them to answer for what they have done and to suffer the consequences of their corporate misconduct. Brian is an exceptional young man who is determined to right this wrong and to do his part to help free other student athletes from corporate corruption that has no place in college basketball.”

Edit: Full complaint (pdf)

Last edited:
I'm assuming this is more testimony that the NCAA will have access to.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
Looks like they want another check - to go away, this time.

I love it. Pure entertainment. Not to mention some more info on just what schools may have offered him for his sons services.

This is fun imo.

I can understand this line of thinking. Sports is just entertainment, and this adds to the storyline(s) outside of the actual games.

Not sure UofL could be any more embarrassed than by what we already know so this doesn't interest me much.

Romeo Langford to Indiana - Thanks, Adidas!
You say you’re glad you don’t have him yet you bring him up every day. If Indiana is dirty, then why was Vanderbilt also in his recruitment? There’s zero possibility Archie won him over Vandy? Oh well.

You say you’re glad you don’t have him yet you bring him up every day. If Indiana is dirty, then why was Vanderbilt also in his recruitment? There’s zero possibility Archie won him over Vandy? Oh well.

Can you show where I said I'm glad we don't have Romeo? That doesn't sound like something I would say considering I would love to have him as he would make us about 5 points better per game.

Don't look at it as *Indiana is dirty.

Can you show where I said I'm glad we don't have Romeo? That doesn't sound like something I would say considering I would love to have him as he would make us about 5 points better per game.

Don't look at it as *Indiana is dirty.
I would but you have a lot of posts. It might have been another Vandy fan but I thought it was you. Something along the lines that he’s a great player but that you’re not sure you’d want him because his dad and that it would take away from Garland.

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
I would but you have a lot of posts. It might have been another Vandy fan but I thought it was you. Something along the lines that he’s a great player but that you’re not sure you’d want him because his dad and that it would take away from Garland.

I wanted Garland pretty bad, so I doubt it was me.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT