ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: NCAA Requires vacation of North Carolina wins

Let’s collectively DDos the NCAA by having everyone email at the same time. Joking, but I do hate the NCAA?

Reactions: HRTheCard
If this impacted any big time program in the state it wouldn't be UNC. We don't have players take classes there. On a serious note, agree about Moton. I have always liked that guy.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
agree about Moton. I have always liked that guy.
I'm biased in that I went to high school with him (big school, weren't buds), but there are plenty of high profile people from high school I won't vouch for.

"The NCAA announced on Wednesday that North Carolina Central must vacate wins in football, baseball and men’s basketball. The decision was announced by the NCAA Division I Infractions Appeals Committee, which upheld penalties issued in May."

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article222998445.html
Damn you, Damn you, Damn you!!!! I so want to punch you in your throat right now, bitch!

Btw....very well played lol

Name the guys you won't vouch for.
Okay, this guy, for one:
7.-Unique-Dallas-Cowboy-design.jpeg

Okay, this guy, for one:
7.-Unique-Dallas-Cowboy-design.jpeg
CohcphchoclhxhlxohxohzkgzkgzogxohxhlxlhxhxlhxlhxlhxhpxphzoyzohxohxhlxlhclhchlchlchlchlclhxohxlhxhlxhlxlhxlhchlDoiysydoyxiyxiyxyoxyoxouxohxhxycycohcucucudIfufufuvigovob

*inhales*

Coucpucpucpucoyxoyxoycoycoucpucoucoucoucoycpucoycoycuocuocoucoucucoucohcoucpucpucpucpucoucoucuocoucouchovoyxys Ycchochoittxiyoydyodyochoucoucjcjvjvjvjvjjvk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT