ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket Challenge

If you want to join, I created a bracket challenge group on ESPN for this board. It will just be for bragging rights.

Group name: Rivals National Board
Password: rivalsnb

If someone else wants to start a group with money involved feel free.
Maybe rename the title to bracket challenge.

I made one.

Couldn't tell you anything about my picks right now except I went full SEC homer I think. Or. Maybe I went SEC homer and then changes it .

mc-lovin-im-in.gif

Part of me wants to skip filling-out a bracket this year. I hate feeling conflicted - do I root for the team I actually want to win, or do I root for who I picked in my bracket?

Part of me wants to skip filling-out a bracket this year. I hate feeling conflicted - do I root for the team I actually want to win, or do I root for who I picked in my bracket?

I'm not filling out any brackets this year. Just gonna watch, root for great games, and hope for complete and utter chaos. Don't care if that makes me a pussy like @tw3301 says. But that's rich coming from a guy who's participating in a free bracket challenge.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I completed mine in line to pick up my kid from school and went total homer. If it works out I'm on cloud 9 though.

I'm doing my picks tomorrow morning and will join. I assume as long as I submit a couple hours before the first game its ok? @I am stupid

my wife is gonna join too. If you lose to her you really suck.

I fully expect to be last place. I couldn't even tell you who I picked in the final 4 except my homer UK to win it all pick. Which half the entries are probably UK homers too.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I joined, my picks suck. Wife didn't have time to do it so just me.

Zags over Tennessee with Kentucky and Auburn rounding out the FF.

My alternate bracket has Zags over Arizona with Kansas and Purdon't.

Got one in just in time.

Chalky final four. Gonzaga, Kentucky, Arizona, KU. Arizona over Gonzaga.

Figured it's a good idea to pick a champ with no fans in the group. 🤣

Reactions: I am stupid
Got one in just in time.

Chalky final four. Gonzaga, Kentucky, Arizona, KU. Arizona over Gonzaga.

Figured it's a good idea to pick a champ with no fans in the group. 🤣

I have Arizona over Gonzaga in the finals, as well. Same Final Four, except Iowa instead of Kansas.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT