ADVERTISEMENT

Border War....back on

itd be cool to see mizzou somehwhat decent again. remember watching that kareem rush team back in the day. man, he was good

As long a cuonzo coaching mizzou you might want your players to wear some extra padding. If he can’t beat you, he’ll beat the hell out of you.

Where are all the snobs?

yuckGIF.gif

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Those are the comments you expect from KU.

Mizzou fans were claiming that Bill Self would never play them again and that Bill Self made sure personally to never allow that game to happen in the Big 12/SEC challenge

Missouri hadn't even been good enough to play in the challenge recently so I don't know where they got that Bill Self didn't want to play them again.

Missouri is a basketball school because of KU. Their entire world revolves around KU basketball so hopefully KU is getting the better end of the deal.

Should be 2 in Lawrence and 1 in CoMo unless KU is taking a bigger cut from the KC games.
Probably are and that is why they are playing in Kansas City.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Those are the comments you expect from KU.

Mizzou fans were claiming that Bill Self would never play them again and that Bill Self made sure personally to never allow that game to happen in the Big 12/SEC challenge

Missouri hadn't even been good enough to play in the challenge recently so I don't know where they got that Bill Self didn't want to play them again.

Missouri is a basketball school because of KU. Their entire world revolves around KU basketball so hopefully KU is getting the better end of the deal.

Should be 2 in Lawrence and 1 in CoMo unless KU is taking a bigger cut from the KC games.
Probably are and that is why they are playing in Kansas City.
It's Sprint Center
Lawrence
Columbia
Lawrence
Columbia
Sprint Center

2 home, 2 away, 2 neutral.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I will say this, It's a bit odd timing with what KU MIGHT have looming. I'm not trying to troll, but right now there's a lot on the table and it appears it's already affecting their recruiting.

It probably won't matter much b/c at the end of the day, they're still KU, and Missouri is still Missouri.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I tend to laugh at my own KU fans who are mad “because we don’t benefit”

the biggest arbitrary B.S. argument I’ve ever seen.

I don't know why any KU fan wouldn't want to pummel Missouri and listen to them cry once per year.

Reactions: toonces11
I don't get it at all. Im not sure why, as a fan, you wouldn't want to play your rival every year---so you get to beat the hell out of them.
I’ve never understood that either. As a fan it brings me great pleasure to watch KU play in big rivalry games, even if they do lose.

same type of people offended by snoop dog lol.

the best is people acting like the game never meant anything.

I should've went to the Slant when I first heard.

What a meltdown.
RollLaugh

I don't know why any KU fan wouldn't want to pummel Missouri and listen to them cry once per year.

Because some of the narrative that is coming out of Missouri.

That KU was butthurt about them leaving and you were using the basketball game to pay them back.

That Bill Self was scared of playing Mizzou every year.

That playing Kentucky every year was more important than Kansas

I can go on and on but some Missouri fans are living in that SEC bubble and really believe their own bullshit as the gospel truth.

Because some of the narrative that is coming out of Missouri.

That KU was butthurt about them leaving and you were using the basketball game to pay them back.

That Bill Self was scared of playing Mizzou every year.

That playing Kentucky every year was more important than Kansas

I can go on and on but some Missouri fans are living in that SEC bubble and really believe their own bullshit as the gospel truth.

Well, Self was paying them back. Because what’s Missouri without KU? Moriarty without Sherlock Holmes. No one wants to read about Moriarty. But they might want to read about Sherlock thwarting him.

Their narratives are funny. They’re the ex-girlfriend that’s still talking about you years later when you barely remember her name.

Youd think if these two clowns can resume playing, UK and IU could get their shit together. After MSU we have a month and a half of bad games. No reason we cant play IU.

Youd think if these two clowns can resume playing, UK and IU could get their shit together. After MSU we have a month and a half of bad games. No reason we cant play IU.
Wouldn’t adding Indiana to the schedule qualify as being just another bad game?

Wouldn’t adding Indiana to the schedule qualify as being just another bad game?
Normally Id welcome the trash talk assist, but seriously, I hate the cupcake scheduling.

In football I can understand the need a bit more. In basketball several of us have an obligation to play a quality OOC, to our fan bases as well as to assist in garnering national interest.

ADVERTISEMENT