ADVERTISEMENT

Booker finalizing 5-year, $158 mil max deal

He can't play defense. Another bad max contract by a crappy franchise...the Celtics and Warriors are literally laughing at the rest of the NBA.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Which explains him taking you seriously. :D
not_funny_ernie_sesame_street.gif

Reactions: treyforuk
He can't play defense. Another bad max contract by a crappy franchise...the Celtics and Warriors are literally laughing at the rest of the NBA.
While one may agree, you still have to spend the money, or you’re going to lose him to a team that will fork out the cash. Such is.

Reactions: dtgold88
Players remaking ludicrous sums these days that cannot be justified....which means the owners are making sums that are unjustified. Which means the advertisers are making sums of money that are insane.

Easily a top 10 dramedy for me.
You should get that looked at. First few seasons were great.

Soooo much whining and crying and whoa as me type stuff turned me off. Hell, it turned my wife off and even I can't do that. Hooahh

Bwahhh.. No one here is spinning anything but you. And you’re not particularly good at it.

And I’m definitely not new here. You think that based on what? My post count?

You must be new here.
Bwahhh.. No one here is spinning anything but you. And you’re not particularly good at it.

And I’m definitely not new here. You think that based on what? My post count?

Think you know better than that.
Haha. Your join date. Anyhow. This was fun. The #kentuckyeffect applies to message boards as well.
Which explains him taking you seriously. :D

Lol i merely pointed out a couple of fake facts he posted after getting defensive about his Kentucky effect thing. Not really that serious.

You should get that looked at. First few seasons were great.

Soooo much whining and crying and whoa as me type stuff turned me off. Hell, it turned my wife off and even I can't do that. Hooahh

I actually thought it was more comedy than drama. Even almost said comedy, not dramedy. Definitely don’t remember that much drama.

I actually thought it was more comedy than drama. Even almost said comedy, not dramedy. Definitely don’t remember that much drama.

I'd prefer to live my whole life without ever hearing these two talk again.
Californication%20-%20Episode%207.11%20-%20Daughter%20-%20Promotional%20Photos%20%288%29_FULL.jpg

Seriously, who cares? Are you an actual adult? Why even mention this?
Why does it bother you so much? Some UK fans were bragging about UK players making max contracts & I brought up MJ being worth 1.65 billion.
It’s all in good fun, pull your thong out of your ass & relax.

ADVERTISEMENT