ADVERTISEMENT

Board Gladiators

I don't see why people don't like hail. He brings the right kind of intensity to a place that can sometimes be bland. The ones who don't like him are simply victims of his game.

I've gotten into various arguments with him I'm sure. Well, I'm not sure because I don't really remember but I feel like I have. I have no issues with him at all though. I think I feel that way about almost every poster on this board though, lol.

I've gotten into various arguments with him I'm sure. Well, I'm not sure because I don't really remember but I feel like I have. I have no issues with him at all though. I think I feel that way about almost every posnter on this board though, lol.

:rolleyes:

That's weird there's a N in "every posnter" in your quote, but not in his post.

It's probably weirder that I noticed it. :oops:

He clearly edited it. I don't blame him. UNC fans get a hard enough time about their education already.

He clearly edited it. I don't blame him. UNC fans get a hard enough time about their education already.
Doesn't that mean dude had his post quoted for hours?

Again, I don't know why I noticed. Just thought it was kind of odd.

Huh, that is weird. No, I didn't edit it, unless I somehow accidentally hit an "n" there, but that seems impossible, because I didn't go into his actual message except to boldface the almost?

When I first discovered this board, I jumped at the chance to finally return fire to the UK posters who fired at will on me when I was restricted in my reactions as a regular visitor to their boards. Damn, that was liberating/fun as hell for a while; I spewed sh!t like an bulimic after a trip to the all-you-can-eat buffet. Laughing I had some memorably profane back-and-forths with several of the UK regulars back then. Winking After I got all that pent up frustration out of my system, we all settled into pretty good relationships and conversations, with just the occasional good old fashioned debate/battle of wills thrown in. Nowadays, I will mostly just respond when aggressively approached, or jump to the defense of UofL, but I've never been a fan of the whole extreme trolling/"jimmie rustling" (Gawd, I even hate that phrase) stuff. It seems like most message boards (even home boards) have now turned into "rustling" contests, even between same fanbase posters. That's one reason I post less these days. Damn...I guess I've officially joined the "get off my lawn" generation. Eyeroll

When I first discovered this board, I jumped at the chance to finally return fire to the UK posters who fired at will on me when I was restricted in my reactions as a regular visitor to their boards. Damn, that was liberating/fun as hell for a while; I spewed sh!t like an bulimic after a trip to the all-you-can-eat buffet. Laughing I had some memorably profane back-and-forths with several of the UK regulars back then. Winking After I got all that pent up frustration out of my system, we all settled into pretty good relationships and conversations, with just the occasional good old fashioned debate/battle of wills thrown in. Nowadays, I will mostly just respond when aggressively approached, or jump to the defense of UofL, but I've never been a fan of the whole extreme trolling/"jimmie rustling" (Gawd, I even hate that phrase) stuff. It seems like most message boards (even home boards) have now turned into "rustling" contests, even between same fanbase posters. That's one reason I post less these days. Damn...I guess I've officially joined the "get off my lawn" generation. Eyeroll

I'm generally right there with you... too old and too tired from work and kids and all of that to get too into the jimmy rustling, although occasionally I'll throw out a counter-rustle.

Reactions: Steelers2012
Some recent threads appear to have posters with agendas to passionately harass, disprove and belittle one another (and I wouldn't have it any other way. jumpingsmile ) . One can't help but wonder "Do you enjoy the opportunity to bait and battle, or is it just coincidence that it turns out so serendipitous?"

I've had some pants-pissing laughs at some of our board gladiators' comments too. I laughed so hard at WojoRising's "Sorry. Ugh." comment today that it made me wonder who likes to stick it to others for the sheer joy of it? Here's who I think enjoys the battle:

@WojoRising, @uncfan in ky , @HRTheCard, @Matt Laurer, @pig1960, @lurkeraspect84, @JimboBBN , @UL1986, @bkingUK , @TheDude1, @wardhawk , @jhmossy, @Dattier, @LetsGoDuke301 , @829305 , @IUfanBorden , @tw3301, @rockycard, @Quavarius

Don't feel jilted if you didn't make the list because truthfully I've hated most of those on the list (not all) at one point or another, but it's still a kick-ass group.

"You like me! You really, really like me!"

"You like me! You really, really like me!"
I-Dont-Like-You-I-Love-You.jpg

Reactions: Mac9192
I'm a troll IRL. I do a little trolling here, but I mostly wait for the battles to come to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT