ADVERTISEMENT

Board Gift Exchange; What Are You Givin' to Who Here?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
tenor.gif

Thanks Random; that is a good one and it fits.

I do need one. It is getting hard to find VHS equipment that still works and I still have about 200 games to go. Last summer I wore my last VHS player out. It now eats VHS not play it. I got one more from a friend.

Like me they are yesterdays technology.:(

Thanks Random; that is a good one and it fits.

I do need one. It is getting hard to find VHS equipment that still works and I still have about 200 games to go. Last summer I wore my last VHS player out. It now eats VHS not play it. I got one more from a friend.

Like me they are yesterdays technology.:(
My parents are cleaning out their storage closets and dropped off a box of VHS tapes of my high school football, basketball, and baseball games. Now Ive got to find a VHS player. You haven't lived until you've watched HS baseball on VHS......like watching paint dry

My parents are cleaning out their storage closets and dropped off a box of VHS tapes of my high school football, basketball, and baseball games. Now Ive got to find a VHS player. You haven't lived until you've watched HS baseball on VHS......like watching paint dry
Yes.

Good luck in finding them. I did not realize that no company would support the old format until my last one went out and tried to replace it. It as a Sony and a new Sony (used) is more than it original price.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT