ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Devils and Gamecocks will be your National Championship Game

Parhelion

Oct 16, 2017
You hear it hear first guys.

Duke may not lose more than 5 games this season and Cocks may not lose more than 3.

Frank Martin said this is his most talented freshman class ever.

Carolina will be dominating the SEC for years to come.

Reactions: Parhelion
Frank Martin said this is his most talented freshman class ever.

Carolina will be dominating the SEC for years to come.

I honestly feel bad for the seniors that got so close and should have beat Gonzaga in the final four. Lose in final four then get benched by freshman, I guess so is life at a behomoth basketball program.

1694809995-BD3BDA8045784A149655E2E5A73BD238.jpeg

I could see Duke winning it, I mean Zion and RJ are pretty ****ing ridiculous. Not looking forward to playing them. They're in a league of their own tbh. I don't say that often.

You hear it hear first guys.

Duke may not lose more than 5 games this season and Cocks may not lose more than 3.
I can't disagree. S. Car is woke after that exhibition loss last week. Dook will stomp a mud hole in that ACC ass. Then hopefully get the banner stripped like U6

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I can't disagree. S. Car is woke after that exhibition loss last week. Dook will stomp a mud hole in that ACC ass. Then hopefully get the banner stripped like U6

Sounds like someone has Duke, Louisville, (probably UNC and KU as well) living in their head

Reactions: UL_1986
Frank Martin had his nice final 4 run. As shown last year the SEC now runs through BrAUce going forward. Duke will be getting Bruced in the Maui here in a couple weeks

Carolina looking tough at home. Will be very difficult for any team to win in Columbia this year.

Let's see how Duke does.

Interrupting your regularly scheduled broadcast to deliver an important message:

Derp.

Proceed.

Wow. Duke is going to beat the shit out of everyone and the Cocks in the natty if Frank doesn't work on Carolinas turnovers.

3 first round got Duke to the elite 8 last year. The tourney is a one loss crap shoot as VA found out. The season is long with injuries and upsets.

Fear the Gamecocks.

They tore the SEC and NCAA up last year, just like BigGeorge predicted. They were the best 17-16 team that I have ever seen. Their 7-11 SEC slate was up there with the best ever!jumpingsmile

I get it now.

Thought there were weird spores in the water supply for a few minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT