ADVERTISEMENT

Blue bloods

I’m indifferent on the matter. I do think a court storming two years in a row should permanently eliminate the use of the dumb “little brother” moniker but I’m sure it won’t.

But I am curious. For the Duke, UK, UNC and Kansas fans on the board, do you know when the last time is that you stormed the court? Seems like it’s been a while.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Just my opinion , but does it really matter what college kids do?
No, it only matters to those that have a need to feel special or superior in some way.

I’m indifferent on the matter. I do think a court storming two years in a row should permanently eliminate the use of the dumb “little brother” moniker but I’m sure it won’t.

But I am curious. For the Duke, UK, UNC and Kansas fans on the board, do you know when the last time is that you stormed the court? Seems like it’s been a while.
It may have happened, but I don't recall Kentucky ever rushing the court.

This years Kentucky team can't even beat Kansas, Arkansas or South Carolina at Rupp. The odds for them making the NCAA Tourney this year is bleak.

Next year the UK fans may storm the court if UK beats Vandy.

The last time IU played UK in Bloomington they stormed the court. Faded glory hurts.

Last edited:
It may have happened, but I don't recall Kentucky ever rushing the court.

This years Kentucky team can't even beat Kansas, Arkansas or South Carolina at Rupp. The odds for them making the NCAA Tourney this year is bleak.

Next year the UK fans may storm the court if UK beats Vandy.

The last time IU played UK in Bloomington they stormed the court. Faded glory hurts.
I was trying to look this up and the closest thing I could find about UK rushing the court was some students and the band. Long time ago. So I guess technically our students have rushed the court.

*love a reason to reread through the history

ADVERTISEMENT