ADVERTISEMENT

Blue bloods will be dominating 22-23

You're talking some mythical stuff with your flashback. You left out the part where programs didn't get in trouble and the impact of shoe companies deciding what programs get the top players. You seem to be okay with that corruption because of something something reasons something.

I don't think you know how I want it to work out, but here's how it is working out.

The SCOTUS, i.e. - the real adults with the real power handed out a 9-0 ruling telling you what direction this is going. Those people in the robes agree on nothing yet unanimously sent their message that reached everyone, well almost everyone, not you. It's not going the way you want it to go and this is pretty obvious.

They have told the grifting NCAA and schools what they've been doing all these years was probably illegal and made it clear if the players return to court they are going to probably win some more. Those adults in the room that you think can fix all this know how to comprehend what that SCOTUS warned them so it seems unlikely they are going to have much power moving forward.

It's just over.
I'll reply to your whole nonsensical post later but for now......

69qw.gif

Kansas

Zach Clemence
Jalen Wilson
Gradey Dick
Kevin McCullar
Devin Harris

UNC

Armando Bacot
Puff Johnson
Leaky Black
Caleb Love
RJ Davis

UK

Oscar Shiebwe
Jacob Toppin
Chris Livingston
Cason Wallace
Shavir Wheeler

UCLA

Adem Bona
Jamie Jaquez
Jules Bernard
Amari Bailey
Tyger Cambell

Duke

Derek Lively
Kyle Filipowski
Dariq Whitehead
Kale Katchings
Kyle Roach

How ya'll ranking these teams?

Jmo if unc gets mayer id prolly go unc/uk/duke/ucla/ku. No offense but hard to see KU as good as the others when they lost so much in mccormich/agbajii/martin/braun maybe wilson but who knows i guess all the teams lost some significant pieces but still kansas the most imo

Granted im just judging the frosh on their ranking bc i dont know anything about any of them.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
UNC will get Matthew Mayer.

And Duke will land a transfer, too. Very likely AJ Green. If not, we'll get another high impact transfer like a Malachi Smith, Josh Minott, or Isiaih Mosley.

Kansas

Zach Clemence
Jalen Wilson
Gradey Dick
Kevin McCullar
Devin Harris

UNC

Armando Bacot
Puff Johnson
Leaky Black
Caleb Love
RJ Davis

UK

Oscar Shiebwe
Jacob Toppin
Chris Livingston
Cason Wallace
Shavir Wheeler

UCLA

Adem Bona
Jamie Jaquez
Jules Bernard
Amari Bailey
Tyger Cambell

Duke

Derek Lively
Kyle Filipowski
Dariq Whitehead
Kale Katchings
Kyle Roach

How ya'll ranking these teams?
Kentucky will be top ten at the start of the season and end up losing in the first round of the NCAA; if they even make the NCAA.

The pre-season rank for Kentucky has been great but Kentucky does not live up to the ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT