ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Bloods will be dominating 2023-2024

This morning, you said that no one's winning anything with Tschiebwe. Did you have lunch with him and teach him P&R defense? 🤣
This all depends on whether Calipari can reign Tshiebwe in and not have him be the highest usage player on the team. You can't teach rebounding at his level.

Depending on the matchup, Cal has to have the cajones to bench Oscar for Ugo and give the keys to his guards if Oscar is getting burnt by speedy guards.

Dillingham/Wagner/Edwards/Reeves/Toppin/Ugo/Bradshaw looks like a very nice lineup even if Oscar leaves.

Timberlake played at Towson bro, I"ll believe it when I see him light up Big 12 defenses which are on another level.

Harris only shot 60% from the FT line so that 3 point percentage seems like a sample size thing. He could certainly improve but he looked like a weak link for KU the last 2 years. He's a starting PG that averaged less than 10 PPG last year as a junior.

He's a pass-first true PG. Why would you expect him to have a high scoring average? The important thing is that he's efficient. In the second half of the season, he averaged over 11. Scored in double figures in most games down the stretch.

Self would strongly disagree with your "weak link" comment. He thinks Harris is very valuable. As do many others. You remember he was the starting PG for a national championship team, right? And he's better now than he was then.

It's obvious that you're digging for flaws, but you could at least do more research than a lazy glance at a few stats before making an argument. If shooting 41% on 2.1 3 point attempts per game is a sample size thing, what do you call 1.3 FT attempts? 🤣

For his career, he's shot just under 40% on 150 three pt attempts. That's a bit more meaningful than the 47 FTs he attempted last season. The dude just doesn't get to the line often.

This all depends on whether Calipari can reign Tshiebwe in and not have him be the highest usage player on the team. You can't teach rebounding at his level.

Depending on the matchup, Cal has to have the cajones to bench Oscar for Ugo and give the keys to his guards if Oscar is getting burnt by speedy guards.

Dillingham/Wagner/Edwards/Reeves/Toppin/Ugo/Bradshaw looks like a very nice lineup even if Oscar leaves.

In your hypothetical with no Oscar, do you see a team that green winning it all?

I would put duke and Kentucky over Kansas preseason. But that would be it. Dickinson will thrive in the pick and roll with Harris. Harris, Timberlake, morris, and mgbako (potentially) will benefit from open threes on the high low dump down if teams decide to double the post. If teams don’t Dickinson is talented enough to make them pay. The bench of Jackson (McDonald’s AA), zube, Adams, and edoh is solid enough. This is a solid college basketball team

Plus we have bill self

Toppin is gone. I think Cal wants Oscar to come back, but his role will be soooo much different. Bradshaw was going to withdraw if we had gotten HD and not allowed to be a stretch 4. I doubt he will play much stretch 4 but who knows. I see him and Ugonna sharing time at the 5. After a few years, we finally have some good guards. Dillingham is going to be fun and a show, both good and bad lol. The guy can break ankles and leave jock straps on the floor.

I believe Reeves wll be back, but not sure about Livingston. The problem with Livingston, he wants to be a 3 and he's not that. There's going to be a role for Sheppard. The kid can shoot and is one hellavu passer.

I think we need to add a 4, whether that be Livingston or someone else. It'll be fun to watch them in Canada this summer in the under 22 tournament.

Toppin is gone. I think Cal wants Oscar to come back, but his role will be soooo much different. Bradshaw was going to withdraw if we had gotten HD and not allowed to be a stretch 4. I doubt he will play much stretch 4 but who knows. I see him and Ugonna sharing time at the 5. After a few years, we finally have some good guards. Dillingham is going to be fun and a show, both good and bad lol. The guy can break ankles and leave jock straps on the floor.

I believe Reeves wll be back, but not sure about Livingston. The problem with Livingston, he wants to be a 3 and he's not that. There's going to be a role for Sheppard. The kid can shoot and is one hellavu passer.

I think we need to add a 4, whether that be Livingston or someone else. It'll be fun to watch them in Canada this summer in the under 22 tournament.
these are the kind of posts that I like. Didn't take any pot shots at another school and only mentioned the good and bad at the school that you follow. I am all for trash talking, but sometimes its best to just be informative.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UNC - has RJ Davis and Bacot back, getting rid of the crap players, good class coming in and will be hitting the portal
UK - #1 class coming in and losing 260 of wasted fat in Tshiebwe
KU - Will make the biggest portal slash of any team in the country
Duke - May have some dudes coming back with another great class
UCLA - Tyger and Jaquez still have eligibility boyz
Who all does Kan have tranferring in?

Who all does Kan have tranferring in?
So far we have hunter Dickinson, Timberlake from Towson and artero morris from Texas. We are also the likely landing spot for mgbako (although he technically isn’t a transfer). We lost mj rice, Zach Clemons, Bobby pettiford, and bj cunliffe.

So far we have hunter Dickinson, Timberlake from Towson and artero morris from Texas. We are also the likely landing spot for mgbako (although he technically isn’t a transfer). We lost mj rice, Zach Clemons, Bobby pettiford, and bj cunliffe.
Got it

I believe Mgbako is in Btown this week or soon.

UNC - has RJ Davis and Bacot back, getting rid of the crap players, good class coming in and will be hitting the portal
UK - #1 class coming in and losing 260 of wasted fat in Tshiebwe
KU - Will make the biggest portal slash of any team in the country
Duke - May have some dudes coming back with another great class
UCLA - Tyger and Jaquez still have eligibility boyz
Need to add Indiana to this list with the recruitment of two 5-star front line players to go with 5-star Malik Reneau. 7’0” Kel’al Ware and 6’8” Mackenzie Mgbako will round out America’s most talented front line.

Well Kansas, Indiana outrecruited you for Mgbako to give the Hooosier the most talented front line in America!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT