ADVERTISEMENT

Bj Boston is now a wildcat

I know, I know...Kansas in biiiig trouble.

The #1 problem with your theory is that the NCAA is making this determination. Nothing major coming. If it did? Won't affect this season.
I hope not. Would love to beat you guys again in the
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Are you guys in on any grad transfers or reclassifications for this year? What about Dante?

I said I wasn't referring to size.

I'm not worried about weather extremes. I'm used to it.

Toupee is 1-1 in title games vs Cal. Not sure Bob Knight in his prime would have won the second one.

And get it right...it's plugs.
Cal is 1-0 in title games against Self while at UK. That is what counts. Who cares about Memphis.

I have no problem admitting I didn’t like cal at Memphis or umass, as an outsider not knowing what he was all about. That said, once you see the man in action and what he’s about, you gain a totally different perspective

Reactions: kl40504
I hope not. Would love to beat you guys again in the
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Are you guys in on any grad transfers or reclassifications for this year? What about Dante?

Moss is the only transfer. They're not looking for anyone else. 1-2 will probably redshirt as is.

Reactions: kl40504
Jealousy and ignorance. Sound familiar?

..and you clearly have a hard on for Calipari and/or UK. Why else would you focus on them so much? I was talking to someone last night that was neither a KU or UK fan and we both had a good laugh at your expense. You're clearly a fart smeller...smart feller and why do you dumb down your posts with an obsession? We don't get it. Just talk about bball without the agenda.You're not convincing anyone of anything other than telling on yourself.

Fine, keep bring up UK in threads like Big Ten attendance. :confused:
My bad @MrBaracus I cringe rereading this.

So the debate of Cal's success with top talent has went from

*Since Cal has been at Kentucky

*The entire time UK has had a basketball program

*The time period when Dean Smith was a coach at UNC

To it now being determined by his success against Self in the national title game?

To it now being determined by his success against Self in the national title game?
Close enough. I prefer all time. His and UK's. His is HOF worthy and UK's record is an all time great.

I have no problem admitting I didn’t like cal at Memphis or umass, as an outsider not knowing what he was all about. That said, once you see the man in action and what he’s about, you gain a totally different perspective

I come to respect Cal and what he does for his players. Do I think he was dirty at Memphis and UMass? I do but that doesn’t change what he’s doing at UK and the fan base.

You got it. Glad you can read.

You’re the type of guy that talks to the wall at get togethers
GlumAptBactrian-size_restricted.gif

UK and KU has met twice in the title game?

I need to brush up on my UK history. Laziness is a hell of a drug.

I was talking about coaches. Not programs. Remember? This started when I said I wouldn’t trade coaches.

Is it really that hard?

This past weekend, Cam'Ron Fletcher committed to UK as well. Chose UK over Mich St., UNC and a few others.

...not sure about his star ranking, but did find this:

Position: Small forward
Height: 6-6
Weight: 180
Hometown: St. Louis, Mo.
High school: Vashon
Travel team: Brad Beal Elite (Nike)
Rivals ranking: No. 37
ESPN ranking: No. 45
247 ranking: No. 37

"Fletcher is an elite athlete whose game is just starting to fill out, and he caught the eye of John Calipari while playing against UK signee Tyrese Maxey at a marquee recruiting event in November. Michigan State, Ohio State and UCLA were among the major programs to extend scholarship offers relatively early in the recruiting process, and Kentucky, Kansas and North Carolina are among those that followed suit this spring."

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think we're #3 now behind Duke and UK. And we're only top 3 because we have 3 recruits and are full for the 2020 class. That definitely won't last. I do like our 3 guys though. Hope McCorkle can earn a 4th star in the final rankings. But I trust in Tony.

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2020/all-teams/basketball
IIRC they were quoting 24/7 class rankings.

"Fletcher joins five-star shooting guard BJ Boston in Kentucky’s class of 2020, moving them up to No. 3 in the 247Sports team recruiting rankings with 52.49 total points, behind only Virginia (60.09) and Duke (53.36)."

...amazing how winning helps recruiting. :D

Reactions: jhmossy
meh, neither will you being current champs, but hey....enjoy it while you can.

We'll just have to live with being former champs like you guys have for the last 7 years.

I still think we'll be solid this year but definitely not 1-seed material. Maybe this is the year we overperform our seed in the NCAAs lol. Playing without pressure can go a long way.

Watch out for us in 2021 though. We're gonna be really good again. So excited to see what Sam Hauser can do in our program.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
We'll just have to live with being former champs like you guys have for the last 7 years.

I still think we'll be solid this year but definitely not 1-seed material. Maybe this is the year we overperform our seed in the NCAAs lol. Playing without pressure can go a long way.

Watch out for us in 2021 though. We're gonna be really good again. So excited to see what Sam Hauser can do in our program.
When I read Hauser, I can't help but think of the show Letterkenny.

Reactions: jhmossy
Damn, now there’s a nickname I haven’t heard since UK was signing Top 5 studs and going to the final four every other year.

Let’s hope that’s a sign.
I was thinking the same. If people are back to calling Calipari that....it will end meaning great results on the court.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT