ADVERTISEMENT

Bj Boston is now a wildcat

Hmmm Fletcher and Dante happening soon. Cal is gonna have to ask for a raise to fund all of these players.

Pretty sure I'm everyone's favorite poster but thanks anyways.
giphy.gif

Do you think Cal has the record for the most 5 stars to not win a championship?

I think you'll be able to add this Boston kid to the list.

Edit: At first I was just thinking college championships but this would also probably apply at the NBA level LMAO

Reactions: HRTheCard

Edit: At first I was just thinking college championships but this would also probably apply at the NBA level LMAO
So what is your point? Cal has the same number of championships as Bennett and more final fours. The number of stars a recruit has is overblown.

Reactions: JC for 3
So what is your point? Cal has the same number of championships as Bennett and more final fours. The number of stars a recruit has is overblown.

Can you count all the 5 star recruits at UK under Cal that failed to win a championship? I imagine the number is really ****ing high. It's okay to admit that you can't count that high.

Can you count all the 5 star recruits at UK under Cal that failed to win a championship? I imagine the number is really ****ing high. It's okay to admit that you can't count that high.

Is he allowed to use his fingers and toes?

Reactions: jhmossy

not sure
you would have to look at most top level coaches that are at a top school 10 years to compare
i am going to take a guess the only one besides Cal are K, Roy, Self, Miller and maybe Izzo (not sure he has had enough 5 star talent in a 10 year period to qualify)

What does it matter? Results are all that counts and Cal's results are the best since he has been at Kentucky. Virginia will be back to normal this year. Which will be a flame out in the NCAA tourney.

Reactions: BlasterCat0512
What does it matter? Results are all that counts and Cal's results are the best since he has been at Kentucky. Virginia will be back to normal this year. Which will be a flame out in the NCAA tourney.

If results are all that count, then Cal hasn’t been the best at all. Results are championships. He has one. Not sure how you could say that’s the best unless you really are as bad at counting as I imagined.

As for UVA, we probably won’t repeat this year (guess what, UK won’t either lol) but we’re not going away either.

If results are all that count, then Cal hasn’t been the best at all. Results are championships. He has one. Not sure how you could say that’s the best unless you really are as bad at counting as I imagined.

As for UVA, we probably won’t repeat this year (guess what, UK won’t either lol) but we’re not going away either.
If NCAA Championships are all that count UK has 8 and UVA one. Chew on that for a while.

Reactions: BlasterCat0512

First time in a LONG while I can say the Terps have a shot this season- then again, look at our coach....

If NCAA Championships are all that count UK has 8 and UVA one. Chew on that for a while.

I will readily admit that UK >>>> UVA when it comes to basketball history and tradition. That's what makes the fact that Cal = Bennett that much more hilarious. Cal has every advantage that a blue blood provides and has ONE championship lmao

I will readily admit that UK >>>> UVA when it comes to basketball history and tradition. That's what makes the fact that Cal = Bennett that much more hilarious. Cal has every advantage that a blue blood provides and has ONE championship lmao
And Kentucky has eight. Something UVA will never see. And Dean Smith was at UNC 36 years with all the advantages of a blue blood program and won 2 NCAA championships. Cal is way ahead of that pace.

And Kentucky has eight. Something UVA will never see. And Dean Smith was at UNC 36 years with all the advantages of a blue blood program and won 2 NCAA championships. Cal is way ahead of that pace.

So is Bennett then lmao. Bennett just took players that you probably think couldn't play for UK to a national championship.

Cal fell asleep at the wheel when Wisconsin wracked you guys. Bottom line is if K, Roy and I’ll throw in Bennett win another title before Cal wins #2 BBN will implode. Being in the conversation every year gets old if you can’t win the whole damn thing.

Cal fell asleep at the wheel when Wisconsin wracked you guys. Bottom line is if K, Roy and I’ll throw in Bennett win another title before Cal wins #2 BBN will implode. Being in the conversation every year gets old if you can’t win the whole damn thing.
Were you a UNC fan when Dean Smith was at the helm? Thirty six years and only two titles. I bet the UNC faithful were pulling their hair out. Terrible coaching for a Blue Blood program. Getting all the top talent and doing nothing with it.

Reactions: olsonab
So is Bennett then lmao. Bennett just took players that you probably think couldn't play for UK to a national championship.
As I said congratulations on one title in the history of college basketball.

Were you a UNC fan when Dean Smith was at the helm? Thirty six years and only two titles. I bet the UNC faithful were pulling their hair out. Terrible coaching for a Blue Blood program. Getting all the top talent and doing nothing with it.

I’ve seen UNC win 5 titles, we’re you a UK fan when Pitino, Tubby and Hall were coaching? Of course not because you weren’t born yet. Your last sentence is funny. Cal gets top talent every year and he has the same amount of titles as Boeheim, Izzo and Bennett. You don’t wanna go down that road of wasting talent because all the blue bloods have done that.

Last edited:
I’ve seen UNC win 5 titles, we’re you a UK fan when Pitino, Tubby and Hall were coaching? Of course not because you weren’t born yet. Your last sentence is funny. Cal gets top talent every year and he has the same amount of titles as Boeheim, Izzo and Bennett. You don’t wanna go down that road of wasting talent because all the blue bloods have done that.
Especially
Dean Smith

Well...unfortunately, you’re not wrong.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Especially
Dean Smith

Cal is whiffing at a high rate especially with the talent he's pulling in, no one can't deny that so no fan, especially a UK fan can say another teams coach is wasting talent. Dean whiffed a gang of times no doubt about it but so has Cal. If you don't think he has then you need to post on your home board with that BS.

The reclassification is a done deal. Slater isn’t as connected as he once was.
RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Oh so you know more than Slater does. Got it. You're one of the "he's not a recruiting expert" guys aren't you? He literally goes to most, if not all, AAU events, lol. He is very connected and most of the time when he goes to twitter, he ends up being right. He was the first guy saying RJ to overseas for a long time.

Tweets from a month ago.

Your point? It's a trio race between 2 known cheating schools and 1 supposedly clean school. If he goes to Kentucky, there's only one explanation Laughing Slater is usually right. If he thought something different now, he'd tweet about it. He's had plenty of chances to do so, especially when he talked about Uk, LSU, and Oregon watching Dante early July.

Cal is whiffing at a high rate especially with the talent he's pulling in, no one can't deny that so no fan, especially a UK fan can say another teams coach is wasting talent. Dean whiffed a gang of times no doubt about it but so has Cal. If you don't think he has then you need to post on your home board with that BS.
The truth is, as anyone knows the tournament is a crapshoot, on any given night anyone can lose. It’s happened to ky, unc, duke, Kansas, etc. Top talent doesn’t guarantee you anything as we have all seen. It definitely helps your chances, but if nobody on your team is hitting anything, and the other team is full of hungry seasoned veterans, then you could easily lose on any given night. Matchups also play a crucial role. Had we had to play Virginia in 2018 they would of beaten us easily.

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Oh so you know more than Slater does. Got it. You're one of the "he's not a recruiting expert" guys aren't you? He literally goes to most, if not all, AAU events, lol. He is very connected and most of the time when he goes to twitter, he ends up being right. He was the first guy saying RJ to overseas for a long time.
That’s fine. You’ll be eating crow by the end of the week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT