ADVERTISEMENT

Bj Boston is now a wildcat

Guess he was jealous of Memphis?

This is what cracks me up about the self-righteous Calipari apologists. 90% were exactly like this guy. Pointing the finger in his direction til the day he was hired. Laughing

Can you imagine if Cal coached for Duke instead of UK? The UK fans would be absolutely ripping him.

Congrats on picking up Boston though. I know nothing about him but you UK guys seem excited.

Guess he was jealous of Memphis?

This is what cracks me up about the self-righteous Calipari apologists. 90% were exactly like this guy. Pointing the finger in his direction til the day he was hired. Laughing

you mean until we actually cared enough to investigate what the NCAA said about Cal
you know, him being clean and all

keep trying little fella

I hated Cal when I first moved here. He beat out ass in Maui and even though he's our coach, I'm not sure I'm over it.

Reactions: jhmossy
Wait, why/how did you just pull out a 4 year old tweet that no one engaged with?

Don’t dox yourself, bro.

It ain’t worth it, especially not for a tweet that would have been sent when the cats were still undefeated going into March.

That ain't me, but it was in a thread on one of the Louisville boards so I decided to use it here as it correlates with Paypal Cal coming from the biggest Uk homer's mouth.

Reactions: Quavarius and Hank_
you mean until we actually cared enough to investigate what the NCAA said about Cal
you know, him being clean and all

keep trying little fella

Well, blow me down...

This information changes everything!

That ain't me, but it was in a thread on one of the Louisville boards so I decided to use it here as it correlates with Paypal Cal coming from the biggest Uk homer's mouth.

As for Jones, he’s a fan with a website and radio show - TV show is a little more general. Like a lot of folks, he was jealous of Calipari’s microwaved success and the attention he got, especially as someone that was suffering through the end of Tubby years and the Billy debacle.

The real irony is that Cal has made Jones an absolute fortune.

As for Jones, he’s a fan with a website and radio show - TV show is a little more general. Like a lot of folks, he was jealous of Calipari’s microwaved success and the attention he got, especially as someone that was suffering through the end of Tubby years and the Billy debacle.

The real irony is that Cal has made Jones an absolute fortune.

The thread was more about the political side I believe.

Prolly uses Uk fandom for his politics too

K is going to have to tap into the Federal Reserve now that Cal is back to paying cruits again !
Cal is trying to catch up with K. I wonder if Cal will provide a million dollar house for Boston's parents like K did for Zion's parents.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
The thread was more about the political side I believe.

Prolly uses Uk fandom for his politics too

Oh, for sure.

Easiest way to build a following in Kentucky. Guy was in the right place at the right time with his programming when social media really took off.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
a-response-from-coach-cal-15786-1332885709-120.0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT