ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Walton

winin11

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2011
Team
Alabama
What in the hell did Bama do to deserve him announcing all three games we play in the PKI.
He is the worst announcer of all time.

Reactions: Deepelm
He might be your treasure, but he is a pos announcer.

Last edited:
Reactions: macdavid
What in the hell did Bama do to deserve him announcing all three games we play in the PKI.
Yeah, he kinda sucks. bama needs to find some defense or it's all over for them.

Reactions: macdavid
Yeah, he kinda sucks. bama needs to find some defense or it's all over for them.
Our top 2 rebounders are on the bench. Clowney was knocked out of the game (with no foul called) and Miller has 4 fouls

You're nuts. Bill is TV gold!
goldpyrite.jpg

Read it, study it and be better for it.

Reactions: Deepelm
I love him. Love even more that he basically makes fun of UNC's awful offense and questions what in the holy hell they are doing drawing up nonsense plays to win games where you just dribble around and heave up awful shots.

Reactions: cooljeff
Della, did you say something? Well we played defense a tad better then they did.
I didn't like your defensive effort, so many hardly contested drives to the bucket or 5 ft jumpers. On offense, I felt like you would be better served to pass more. But, you have some nice pure shooters.

I didn't like your defensive effort, so many hardly contested drives to the bucket or 5 ft jumpers. On offense, I felt like you would be better served to pass more. But, you have some nice pure shooters.
Quinerley got a little bit stingy for a few series for sure. We need to fix some other things quick because after we play The fighting Jackrabbits (SDSU) we have Houston, Memphis and Gonzaga.

Reactions: della
Bruh----Walton is a god, man....Love listening to him. If you take the dude to serious, well this is the conclusion you come too. But if you take his style in stride, and listen when he actually talks basketball----Dude is spot on.

Quinerley got a little bit stingy for a few series for sure. We need to fix some other things quick because after we play The fighting Jackrabbits (SDSU) we have Houston, Memphis and Gonzaga.
I watched him go down 5 times in a row, not pass, and shoot it. Missed 4-5 shots. You guys could have wrapped it up earlier if not for him. Tried to play hero ball.

Reactions: winin11
I watched him go down 5 times in a row, not pass, and shoot it. Missed 4-5 shots. You guys could have wrapped it up earlier if not for him. Tried to play hero ball.
You're right and shortly after Oats called time out and he then started passing the ball more, but he is always looking to score sometimes to a fault.

Bruh----Walton is a god, man....Love listening to him. If you take the dude to serious, well this is the conclusion you come too. But if you take his style in stride, and listen when he actually talks basketball----Dude is spot on.
Borden, I didn't say he wasn't a good guy. He is a terrible announcer and talks about himself way too much. I want to know what is happening in the game, not interested in his agenda. Several plays went on where Walton is telling some who cares story and you don't know what the call is or who the foul is on etc.
Plus it is my opinion, and if yours is different so be it. It doesn't matter to me.

This

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Borden, I didn't say he wasn't a good guy. He is a terrible announcer and talks about himself way too much. I want to know what is happening in the game, not interested in his agenda. Several plays went on where Walton is telling some who cares story and you don't know what the call is or who the foul is on etc.
Plus it is my opinion, and if yours is different so be it. It doesn't matter to me.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

stop quoting yourself, you've already made a complete ass of yourself in this thread as it is. No reason to go full ******.
He isn't wrong for sharing an opinion. Walton made some solid observations on failure to move the ball around and calls that needed to be overturned, but he spent too much time down memory lane and doughnuts.

stop quoting yourself, you've already made a complete ass of yourself in this thread as it is. No reason to go full ******.
Who are you? The Hall Monitor or something and what is a depaul?

He isn't wrong for sharing an opinion. Walton made some solid observations on failure to move the ball around and calls that needed to be overturned, but he spent too much time down memory lane and doughnuts.

He is wrong and you're wrong too. Who let you out of the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
He is wrong and you're wrong too. Who let you out of the kitchen?
Voodoo doughnuts, how exactly do they play into CBB? If you're going to say I'm wrong, you'll need to point out why. But, be careful, cause when I see a little cockroach scurrying across the kitchen floor I am known to stomp him.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Voodoo doughnuts, how exactly do they play into CBB? If you're going to say I'm wrong, you'll need to point out why. But, be careful, cause when I see a little cockroach scurrying across the kitchen floor I am known to stomp him.
I don't need to point out why you're wrong. The first two sentences above point it out very clearly.

If you go into a Bill Walton broadcast expecting everything he says to relate to CBB then you're already missing the point.

I don't need to point out why you're wrong. The first two sentences above point it out very clearly.

If you go into a Bill Walton broadcast expecting everything he says to relate to CBB then you're already missing the point.
You can't miss something that is nor ever been present.

Ol Bill is staying on topic better than usual lol

Yeah, what's up with that? I thought the same thing. Seems like he'd get crazier and more off the wall with age. It's like ESPN told him he could only go on tangents 20% of the time. Disappointing.

Yeah, what's up with that? I thought the same thing. Seems like he'd get crazier and more off the wall with age. It's like ESPN told him he could only go on tangents 20% of the time. Disappointing.
Was he doing the game with Pasch last night or was it someone else? I wasn’t paying close attention. Anyway, at one point Bill asked what happened or something along those lines and the other guy said “I just told you. Thanks for paying attention.” Then Bill’s like, “I just wanted confirmation.” 🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT