ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Self going to take it to the NCAA

They?
Call dude out as singular, or I'll say all KU fans think 9/11 was an inside job.

Yeah, they....the 5-10 people who pounce on every thread about the KU investigation and pray at night for a 5-year tourney ban.

And go ahead and label KU fans “awake.” I’m good with that.

The difference is if it would have been the university or someone affiliated with the university than no you shouldn’t have gotten off the hook. This was a company paying recruits, they have nothing to do with Kansas except they also pay Kansas to wear their gear. Do each benefit together if the high recruits go to Kansas and also wear adidas? Yes. But ku is not responsible for the actions of a company.

Back-to-back posts.

What an idiot.
you completely left out the rest of that post where I actually asked where the rest of the money came from. Therefore I'm not doing any gymnastics to dismiss the evidence...

If you go look at screen shots of Hagans vid , you can see a couple of bills with designs that NO usa currency has nor ever has had. so some were fake and some was real... where did he get the real money.... oh well , he's gone so nothing will ever come from it.

But LOL that the NCAA never even looked twice at Hagans vid but you squawklings are gonna get crushed.... if only the FBI had been wiretapping Hagans phone like they did adidas.

P.

you completely left out the rest of that post where I actually asked where the rest of the money came from. Therefore I'm not doing any gymnastics to dismiss the evidence...

If you go look at screen shots of Hagans vid , you can see a couple of bills with designs that NO usa currency has nor ever has had. so some were fake and some was real... where did he get the real money.... oh well , he's gone so nothing will ever come from it.

But LOL that the NCAA never even looked twice at Hagans vid but you squawklings are gonna get crushed.... if only the FBI had been wiretapping Hagans phone like they did adidas.

P.

….squawklings RollLaugh Birds of a feather flock together. ….if only a 'jayhawk' was actually a real bird.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
..if only the FBI had been wiretapping Hagans phone like they did adidas.

P.

If only the FBI didn’t have a hard on for Adidas, who only represents what like 10% of D1 colleges, no telling how many programs would be staring down the barrel if they hadn’t thrown out everything discovered in the Nike grassroots raid, for whatever reason, that I’m sure is totally reasonable lol.

But hey they achieved their “get Pitino” objective.

Also lmao at anyone flossing fake money. I’m not saying ur lying or that some of the money in the video wasn’t real, I have no clue, it’s just a super soft move flossing fake money like it’s real, whether ur a basketball player or a computer programmer.

….squawklings RollLaugh Birds of a feather flock together. ….if only a 'jayhawk' was actually a real bird.

I gotta be honest...it's better that it's not a real bird.

OfficialHelplessAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Lol.

So your point in bringing it up is that he may have actually had a few hundred less than what it looked like?

That’s really relevant and not mental gymnastics at all.

Funny how the guilty are always pointing fingers. So glad my Basketball program isn't about to get bent over by the NCAA with no lube.

Funny how the guilty are always pointing fingers. So glad my Basketball program isn't about to get bent over by the NCAA with no lube.

al-capone-magnet.jpg

The NCAA has plenty of reasons to investigate the top Nike schools, including the one that Hagan$ attended. Luckily for you, they have no intention of doing so.

al-capone-magnet.jpg

The NCAA has plenty of reasons to investigate the top Nike schools, including the one that Hagan$ attended. Luckily for you, they have no intention of doing so.
Are you saying the NCAA is choosing to not investigate Calipari and//or UK?

Good one. Laughing

Just like they will choose to do nothing to duke over the zion stuff in which a middle schooler could comprehend he was obviously compensated by someone.

al-capone-magnet.jpg

….case in point... the guilty pointing fingers. The old "....but, but, but...everybody does it!!"

….case in point... the guilty pointing fingers. The old "....but, but, but...everybody does it!!"

Well, it's a little more plausible than the "we used to do it, but we turned a new leaf and it's our purity that attracted Anthony Davis and 5 OADs per year" line. Laughing

Well, it's a little more plausible than the "we used to do it, but we turned a new leaf and it's our purity that attracted Anthony Davis and 5 OADs per year" line. Laughing

….been over 30 years since any NCAA troubles at UK. Kinda shoots some holes in that little theory of yours.

….been over 30 years since any NCAA troubles at UK. Kinda shoots some holes in that little theory of yours.
Kansas hasn’t had any trouble with the NCAA in the last 30 years, unless you count those two fbi investigations and the three lack of institutional control charges.

Reactions: JC for 3
If only the FBI didn’t have a hard on for Adidas, who only represents what like 10% of D1 colleges, no telling how many programs would be staring down the barrel if they hadn’t thrown out everything discovered in the Nike grassroots raid, for whatever reason, that I’m sure is totally reasonable lol.

But hey they achieved their “get Pitino” objective.

Maybe you should be using an american shoe company instead of a foreign one. you unpatriotic goons lol.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT