ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Sh!t Stirrer on the Board?

200.gif
Hey, no visuals please. 🤮 I don't want to have to pick up a burning stick and try to burn out an image someone put in my mind. TIA.

Deller will you just tell us what it is that bothers you so much about UK’s past accomplishments? Is it that fact that UT doesn’t have anything to be proud of in Basketball? Are you not proud of UT’s many football titles? They way UT fans talk about their football program you guys have to have a rich history and at least 3 or 4 titles right?

Here’s the thing LuLu, you act like UK fans brag about our past (we are proud of it and any fan with a rich tradition should be) because it’s all we have. We’ve won titles from back in the day until now and that’s what I’ve seen pointed out to you and then you turn it into UK fans bragging about their past. To me it’s just UK fans replying to you saying that we’ve become a thing of the past and we are on the decline. We’ve won from the time college basketball has been around and that’s something any fan should be proud of. The only time fans don’t like it is when their team don’t have a good history (Tennessee). Usually when you hear UK fans talking about our past it’s because people are talking about how long it’s been since we’ve won a title and how easy it was to win them back in the 40’s and 50’s. To that I say oh really? If it was so easy why didn’t your team win any and since UK isn’t winning it every year why is there only one school throughout all of college basketball ahead of us in titles. Something to think about Lulu.
yawn

ADVERTISEMENT