ADVERTISEMENT

Big ten gets most teams in tourney out of all conferences

Let’s see how many are in the sweet 16. Like football, they tend to peter out in the post season.

As recently as 2014, Ohio state embarrassed the sec champion and won a title.

What an inaccurate statement you just made. You should feel bad.

Reactions: opie22
Ohio State basketball, the highlight is Greg Oden getting knocked out by Josh Harrellson.

Maybe the pinnacle of the football program lmao

I make no claims of Ohio state’s prowess in basketball.

You literally just tried to brag about a citrus bowl win

Know your place my god, Kentucky football has and always will be a joke. You don’t know that? Cuz I know Ohio state will never be much of any worth in basketball.

Difference between you and me? I’m not a delusional tart

I make no claims of Ohio state’s prowess in basketball.

You literally just tried to brag about a citrus bowl win

Know your place my god, Kentucky football has and always will be a joke. You don’t know that? Cuz I know Ohio state will never be much of any worth in basketball.

Difference between you and me? I’m not a delusional tart
I make no claims of Kentucky football prowess.

You literally just tried to brag about OSU football in a thread started about basketball.

Know your place ny God Ohio State basketball will always be a joke. You dont know that?

Difference between you and me? I dont use gay ass insults like tart.

You literally just tried to brag about OSU football in a thread started about basketball.

Know your place ny God Ohio State basketball will always be a joke. You dont know that?

Who brought up football first?

Use your head kid.

You bragged about a citrus bowl within this very topic. And you seemed to think I would be hurt that you beat Penn State for some reason....we don't care about conference pride up north. We don't have low self esteem, we don't need to root for 14 different schools from our region to get through the day.

Scroll up.

You are terrible at this.

Also a tart isn't a gay slur unless you hang out with homophobes....kentucky....makes sense.

I was calling you a prostitute because i just ****ed you hard.

By Conference (Only including conferences with at large bids):

ACC:
Virginia (1 seed)
Duke (1 seed)
North Carolina (1 seed)
Florida State (4 seed)
Virginia Tech (4 seed)
Louisville (7 seed)
Syracuse (8 seed)

Big Ten:
Michigan State (2 seed)
Michigan (2 seed)
Purdue (3 seed)
Wisconsin (5 seed)
Maryland (6 seed)
Minnesota (10 seed)
Iowa (10 seed)
Ohio State (11 seed)

SEC:
Kentucky (2 seed)
Tennessee (2 seed)
LSU (3 seed)
Mississippi State (5 seed)
Auburn (5 seed)
Ole Miss (8 seed)
Florida (10 seed)

Big 12:
Texas Tech (3 seed)
Kansas (4 seed)
Kansas State (4 seed)
Iowa State (6 seed)
Baylor (9 seed)
Oklahoma (9 seed)

PAC 12:
Washington (9 seed)
Arizona State (11 seed)
Oregon (12 seed)

AAC:
Houston (3 seed)
Cincinnati (7 seed)
UCF (9 seed)
Temple (11 seed)

Big East:
Marquette (5 seed)
Villanova (6 seed)
Seton Hall (10 seed)
St. John's (11 seed)

A10:
VCU (8 seed)
St. Louis (13 seed)

MWC:
Nevada (7 seed)
Utah State (8 seed)

WCC:
Gonzaga (1 seed)
St. Mary's (11 seed)

Ohio Valley:
Belmont (11 seed)
Murray State (12 seed)

@ThroughBlue where you at with that moral high ground, my guy? Does that only apply in situations under “your “ circumstances..Laughing

a little history on OSU's BB
Last season with a new coach finished ranked #17
this season they are in the NCAAT again.
in the 19 class they are bring in 5* PG Carton. 4* #35 overall SF Gaffney, 4* #36 overall Liddell, rated by ESPN, class ranked #9, not exactly bottom of the barrel recruiting of a bottom feeder team either, they have never been has bad as these kentucky fans try to make them out to be.

penis envy is strong in this one it is

Reactions: bMORE607
penis envy is strong in this one it is

giphy.gif

The committee put 6 of the 8 B1G teams in two regions and MSU has potential matchups against a big ten team in the round of 32 and Sweet16.

Wat?

Big 10 hoops = snoozefest.
I don't know man. Did you watch the conference championship game? That was pretty exciting. Maybe just because I'm an MSU fan.

MSU's transition game is fun to watch as well.

Big 10 hoops = snoozefest.

FWIW, B1G and SEC both have I think 5 teams in the top 25 or 30 for adjusted offensive rankings on KenPom.

Defensively though the B1G is much better and it's not close really. B1G has like 8 teams in the top 30ish for adjusted defense and the SEC has like 3.

FWIW, B1G and SEC both have I think 5 teams in the top 25 or 30 for adjusted offensive rankings on KenPom.

Defensively though the B1G is much better and it's not close really. B1G has like 8 teams in the top 30ish for adjusted defense and the SEC has like 3.

Snoozefest

I don't know man. Did you watch the conference championship game? That was pretty exciting. Maybe just because I'm an MSU fan.

MSU's transition game is fun to watch as well.

The championship game was the only game I've seen MSU play, but I wasn't impressed with anyone other than your PG. He was responsible for just about everything. Most of the offensive sets in the 2nd half was him weaving around screens. Kudos for winning, and maybe Michigan was that good at taking other players out, but they seemed pretty one dimensional.

The championship game was the only game I've seen MSU play, but I wasn't impressed with anyone other than your PG. He was responsible for just about everything. Most of the offensive sets in the 2nd half was him weaving around screens. Kudos for winning, and maybe Michigan was that good at taking other players out, but they seemed pretty one dimensional.

At least Google the stat lines before making tard statements. McQuaid dropped 27.

Let’s see how many are in the sweet 16. Like football, they tend to peter out in the post season.
Not really. Since 1998, or 99, Big 10 has had a team in the FF in 13 of those seasons. And 4 times, they had two. 8 times they have played in the National title game.

I mean, that ain't exactly "petering" out.

Reactions: blue_in_chicago
ADVERTISEMENT