Auburn vs UGA
Duke vs NC ST
IWA ST vs OU
UConn vs Providence
Mizzou vs Arky
TCU vs Baylor

Auburn down against UGA at the Half.
Duke looking sickly early.

Hate to say it. Any game involving Duke this year will not be a "big game" except for Louisville, maybe.

Apologies to @dukedevilz. With betting now legal in Ohio, my first legal bet in my home state was Duke over 74.5 tonight.

It's pretty clear I'm the reason for that 22 point first half.

Down goes Auburn to UGA. White looking good as coach.

Not going to write it but Duke got:

xO23XWN9ZN.png

• Love
Reactions: SpartanJD
UConn gets beaten soundly by Friars.

UConn isn't as great as the recent hype they've been getting from so many people. Their best wins are Bama and Iowa State and a bunch of mediocre to bad teams. Losing @ Xavier and @ Providence certainly aren't bad losses though.

Can someone tell me why Auburn is ranked?

I know it won’t be AuHoosier. He won’t be seen again until they beat someone decent.

Apologies to @dukedevilz. With betting now legal in Ohio, my first legal bet in my home state was Duke over 74.5 tonight.

It's pretty clear I'm the reason for that 22 point first half.

We struggle mightily in Raleigh for some reason. Going back to 2010, we've had way more success on the road in Chapel Hill than Raleigh.

NC State: 3-6
UNC: 7-6

To be fair, this Duke team isn't anything special. On a neutral court, beating NC State still wouldn't be an easy task. Not entirely surprised by the result.

UConn isn't as great as the recent hype they've been getting from so many people. Their best wins are Bama and Iowa State and a bunch of mediocre to bad teams. Losing @ Xavier and @ Providence certainly aren't bad losses though.
Honestly in most other years they'd be a run of the mill ranked team but I'd still say UConn is top 5 since everyone else sucks worse.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Honestly in most other years they'd be a run of the mill ranked team but I'd still say UConn is top 5 since everyone else sucks worse.
For sure. College basketball as a whole is vastly underwhelming this year. I know we jokingly say "down year" every year, but it really is.

For sure. College basketball as a whole is vastly underwhelming this year. I know we jokingly say "down year" every year, but it really is.

Not sure I buy that it's a really down year when the same team that nearly won it all last season is getting smoked regularly. Not to mention the struggles of loaded teams like Gonzaga, Kentucky, Duke and Creighton.

Not sure I buy that it's a really down year when the same team that nearly won it all last season is getting smoked regularly. Not to mention the struggles of loaded teams like Gonzaga, Kentucky, Duke and Creighton.
I meant that as in there is more parity, not many dominant teams that stand out above the rest. Although I do think overall the field is not as strong this year as it is in general.

I meant that as in there is more parity, not many dominant teams that stand out above the rest. Although I do think overall the field is not as strong this year as it is in general.

But part of the reason those teams stand out normally is that most of the field usually sucks. The portal has created more parity.

Take '21 for example. Were Gonzaga and Baylor really that dominant or did the rest of the field suck ass? I'd say it was more of the latter. Those teams might have been better than any this year, but I'd say this field is stronger overall.

I think depth is more indicative of the strength of the field rather than having a couple teams with all the talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT