Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
MSU @ Tennessee
KU @ Texas Tech
KSU @ Texas
Vir @ Pitt

Someone has a thread about LSU @ UK already which should be an interesting match up.

Reactions: toonces11
Back to back tough games for state and I think we have an excellent shot at extending the home court win streak.

Pitt is my pick over Virginia this week but only a moderate amount of confidence.

Reactions: della
No Minnesoda at UW? Shit's gonna be lit.
I kinda thought that Minn. at 6-6 on the road might not be that big of a game. However, if you disagree we can consider this post as conformation.

I kinda thought that Minn. at 6-6 on the road might not be that big of a game. However, if you disagree we can consider this post as conformation.
I’m just giving you shit. Minnesota is terrible but we like to keep the games close. Other than a rivalry game I wouldn’t give two shits about it.

I’m just giving you shit. Minnesota is terrible but we like to keep the games close. Other than a rivalry game I wouldn’t give two shits about it.
CFB is over and I'm just ready to fully immerse into CBB.

Reactions: jwardelt
There is some serious energy in PIttsburgh for the first time since Dixon Left. Everyone back in Pittsburgh that I'm still friends with is heading to the game tonight. Just sucks that the students aren't back from break yet.

Reactions: mikeinknoxville
There is some serious energy in PIttsburgh for the first time since Dixon Left. Everyone back in Pittsburgh that I'm still friends with is heading to the game tonight. Just sucks that the students aren't back from break yet.
fcnss7tlfaor3zbshct6.png

Back to same ole Jeff Capel Pitt. Bad turnovers, terrible shot selection and horrid defense

Texas having a hard time with KSU and should be put on upset alert

KU is a dog fight with the techsters.

That Tennessee defense is elite when they’re focused. When they get the offense to go along with it, they’re a legit title contender.
Yea no reason or excuses for Barnes not making a final four this year. This is the 5th straight year he’s had his “best team ever” so surely he can make the final four this year. If he doesn’t I don’t think he ever will.

Yea no reason or excuses for Barnes not making a final four this year. This is the 5th straight year he’s had his “best team ever” so surely he can make the final four this year. If he doesn’t I don’t think he ever will.
Screw the FF, we want a title!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
LETS GO! Wins against @ NC State @ Syracuse then to back it up and beat UNC and Virginia! This is awesome!!

AP-Scooters-Kiosk-2020-25-copy-1-scaled.jpg

Haven't seen you around much, but they say Cats land on their feet. Congrats on the Coffee shops.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT