ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Nation...

You haven’t personally won shit. I will take a football natty everyday over a basketball one though. Much bigger and worth a lot more money

And what you have won personally? Why don't you take your ass to the football board instead of here trying to talk shit to the big dogs. When was the last time you clowns won a title, 9-10 years? I'm not going to even ask what you done in hoops because we all know the answer. You really suck at this 420, I mean you and your boys are getting drugged up and down this forum and your only reply is Bruce's dick. You clowns are to funny.

And what you have won personally? Why don't you take your ass to the football board instead of here trying to talk shit to the big dogs. When was the last time you clowns won a title, 9-10 years? I'm not going to even ask what you done in hoops because we all know the answer. You really suck at this 420, I mean you and your boys are getting drugged up and down this forum and your only reply is Bruce's dick. You clowns are to funny.

we have made you cry like the little bitch that you are. We are doing the dragging. Every rant and pissy post you make we win even more.

.....taking diverting lessons from Della are ya? You know what was meant. You as an AU fan are referring to AU. I am doing the same as a UK fan. Pretty simple, really.

Auburn has a more well rounded and better overall athletic department than U.K. though so your wolf speech doesn’t really apply

we have made you cry like the little bitch that you are. We are doing the dragging. Every rant and pissy post you make we win even more.

You don't have it like that Junior. I'm sure you cried when you choked against UVA and I understand it, it may be the last FF in your lifetime.

You don't have it like that Junior. I'm sure you cried when you choked against UVA and I understand it, it may be the last FF in your lifetime.

ahburn will make another final 4 before unc does again and yes we do have it like that. Auburn fans own this board now

I will just make a few comments and then leave this inane thread.

1) Everyone knows that Jew dick is the best dick out there.
2) Auburn is 26-1 in their last 27 games or something ridiculous like that. That's damn impressive.
3) UVA is still the defending national champ so this is our board until this season is over.

I will just make a few comments and then leave this inane thread.

1) Everyone knows that Jew dick is the best dick out there.
2) Auburn is 26-1 in their last 27 games or something ridiculous like that. That's damn impressive.
3) UVA is still the defending national champ so this is our board until this season is over.

On a real note auburn needs to make some noise this season. We lose 5 seniors and likely okoro who is a Likely one and done. Basically our top 6 players will be gone next year. We are signing a stud point guard but Bruce will have his work cut out for him next seasons.

Reactions: jhmossy
On a real note auburn needs to make some noise this season. We lose 5 seniors and likely okoro who is a Likely one and done. Basically our top 6 players will be gone next year. We are signing a stud point guard but Bruce will have his work cut out for him next seasons.

If you guys win it all this year, then you'll accept whatever happens next year. I didn't give a shit about losing on the road to BC whereas last year that might have led to a broken TV.

If you guys win it all this year, then you'll accept whatever happens next year. I didn't give a shit about losing on the road to BC whereas last year that might have led to a broken TV.

i will be honest I enjoy talking some shit on here but I am still on cloud 9 on just making it to the final 4 last year and beating Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky consecutively to get there. It’s one thing to make it there but to beat the 3 winniest programs of all time on our way was crazy. I am sure the feeling you had after the umbc loss rivaled how I felt after the uva game. I did have a texas tech fan pay me 200 bucks for my seat though as there was not a chance I was staying for the MSU/trench game after that. One positive I guess. The other thing is Auburn didn’t even make it to the tournament from 2003- 2018. We won just 3 conference and 8 games overall the year before we hired Pearl. It’s been an amazing ride of 3 seasons.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yeah, it’s really tough down here in Lower Alabama. You nailed it....

24432888693_7f79be8cc6_b.jpg

I've actually been there. Pretty nice... Its the drive through LA to get there you're hiding lol

i will be honest I enjoy talking some shit on here but I am still on cloud 9 on just making it to the final 4 last year and beating Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky consecutively to get there. It’s one thing to make it there but to beat the 3 winniest programs of all time on our way was crazy. I am sure the feeling you had after the umbc loss rivaled how I felt after the uva game. I did have a texas tech fan pay me 200 bucks for my seat though as there was not a chance I was staying for the MSU/trench game after that. One positive I guess. The other thing is Auburn didn’t even make it to the tournament from 2003- 2018. We won just 3 conference and 8 games overall the year before we hired Pearl. It’s been an amazing ride of 3 seasons.

Trust me, I understand the joy of shit talking on here. You Auburn guys do a pretty good getting some long time posters to bite.

UVA basketball before Bennett was pathetic. The Gillen and Leitao years probably rivaled Auburn pre-Pearl. The UMBC loss was absolutely brutal for obvious reasons but it was also 13 days after my dad passed away. I took my medicine on this board for the entire time post UMBC.

This past year was magical. We definitely got fortunate in a few spots but I will take it. Sometimes it takes a brutal loss to get your team to play with a sense of vengeance the following year. Given your undefeated start, the UVA loss may end up being the catalyst for your own national championship run. This board will be unbearable if that happens lol

Trust me, I understand the joy of shit talking on here. You Auburn guys do a pretty good getting some long time posters to bite.

UVA basketball before Bennett was pathetic. The Gillen and Leitao years probably rivaled Auburn pre-Pearl. The UMBC loss was absolutely brutal for obvious reasons but it was also 13 days after my dad passed away. I took my medicine on this board for the entire time post UMBC.

This past year was magical. We definitely got fortunate in a few spots but I will take it. Sometimes it takes a brutal loss to get your team to play with a sense of vengeance the following year. Given your undefeated start, the UVA loss may end up being the catalyst for your own national championship run. This board will be unbearable if that happens lol

The funny thing is auburn is a totally different type team this year. We aren’t near as reliant on the 3 but still can light it up occasionally. Doughty the guy who committed the foul on Kyle Guy last year has really stepped up while he was definitely a roll player last season. Wiley getting in better shape has been huge as well. Florida I think is the only school that has won a natty in both basketball and football in the last 25 years and they did it in the same season. So it be pretty cool to have both in the same decade. I think they even have a baseball title as well. Uva has basketball and baseball right?

The funny thing is auburn is a totally different type team this year. We aren’t near as reliant on the 3 but still can light it up occasionally. Doughty the guy who committed the foul on Kyle Guy last year has really stepped up while he was definitely a roll player last season. Wiley getting in better shape has been huge as well. Florida I think is the only school that has won a natty in both basketball and football in the last 25 years and they did it in the same season. So it be pretty cool to have both in the same decade. I think they even have a baseball title as well. Uva has basketball and baseball right?

Yeah baseball in 2015 after losing in the championship game in 2014. Basketball in 2019. Don’t see one happening in football lol

Yeah baseball in 2015 after losing in the championship game in 2014. Basketball in 2019. Don’t see one happening in football lol

auburn made the college World Series last year and we will be pre season top 10 this year for baseball. Football is performing 3rd now for us which is definitely not normal. I wish we could find the Bruce Pearl of football but I think Clemson May have that

wow this is SERIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE sh*t going on. A thread talking smack about UK turns into KU, Duke and UNC fans turning on the OP rather than joining in on talking smack at UK??????? OP thats one hell of an impressive feat you accomplished.

It’s what’s I do. The aforementioned 4 fanbases are by the Far the most sensitive.

UK is a bigger wolf on the hardwood than AU will ever be. (See your team's 20-94 record vs. said wolf)
Yeah, but UK will never come close in football to becoming what AU has become in basketball.

Yeah, but UK will never come close in football to becoming what AU has become in basketball.
Kentucky was top 10 at one point last year and finished at 12 I believe. We’ve won 18 games the last two years. Auburn is not some basketball giant. They’ve had three pretty good years. Not a great sample.

Kentucky was top 10 at one point last year and finished at 12 I believe. We’ve won 18 games the last two years. Auburn is not some basketball giant. They’ve had three pretty good years. Not a great sample.

when is the last time your football team won the sec? Our basketball team has 2 regular season and and a tourney title in the last 20 years.

when is the last time your football team won the sec? Our basketball team has 2 regular season and and a tourney title in the last 20 years.
We last won it in 76. If you want to argue Auburn basketball is better than UK football right now then that’s fine. But let’s not act like it’s some crazy gap. It’s pretty close.

We last won it in 76. If you want to argue Auburn basketball is better than UK football right now then that’s fine. But let’s not act like it’s some crazy gap. It’s pretty close.
Auburn basketball is on par with UK basketball today, which is absurd.

UK football will never be in the same galaxy as AU football, even with our ‘tarded HC sticking around forever.

Auburn basketball is on par with UK basketball today, which is absurd.

UK football will never be in the same galaxy as AU football, even with our ‘tarded HC sticking around forever.
Auburn basketball is not on par with Kentucky basketball. Just because you have a good team for two years doesn’t mean shit. Let’s see how y’all do for the next five. My guess is it won’t come close to our next five. Learn your place.

Auburn basketball is not on par with Kentucky basketball. Just because you have a good team for two years doesn’t mean shit. Let’s see how y’all do for the next five. My guess is it won’t come close to our next five. Learn your place.

its 3 years now that auburn has been good and it’s not stopping anytime soon.

Ahh the nba players fall back lol. And Auburn’s just as good without all the one year mercenaries. Youd think with all those draft picks cal single handedly put in the nba with his secret developmental drills wouldn’t have to worry about the likes of auburn in SEC basketball.

Throwin some gas on it. Couldn’t resist.

Reactions: L I G E R
Ahh the nba players fall back lol. And Auburn’s just as good without all the one year mercenaries. Youd think with all those draft picks cal single handedly put in the nba with his secret developmental drills wouldn’t have to worry about the likes of auburn in SEC basketball.

Throwin some gas on it. Couldn’t resist.
Telling a lie is not throwing gas on it.

Kentucky's three big men are a five year guy and two Juniors. Two of UK's guards are soph.

Cal, for a fact, can develop talent better than any coach in the college ranks. You can disagree all you want to about that fact, but it is backed up by the proof.

Bert he was referring to the Uk players cal has already put in the nba not the current team. And every coach develops players, every middle school, high school, and college coaches.

And cal is good at it, sure, but better than anyone else. Not drinking that kool aid. If he was sooooooo good why have literally none of his assistant coaches throughout his career had a lick of success on their own. Does he do the secret developmental drills that no other coach knows about while the assistants aren’t watching.

Development comes down to two things, god given talent, and work ethic, and cal is the best at recruiting guys with god given talent. But to think he knows some secret drills or secret developmental advice that develops his players better than anyone else possibly could is just a very bbn way of thinking.

And yea I know about wcs and herro and booker and sga, but I also know about James young, Harrison twins, Terrence Jones, Wiltjer, green, EJ etc etc. it works both ways and if cal had some secret developmental sauce then how do you defend the flame outs. When you bring in 4-5 mcdaa every year, some guys are gonna live up to expectations, some aren’t.

And I’m not even saying he’s not good at it, bc clearly he is, but I don’t believe he has some secret knowledge/advice/drills that no other coach in the history of basketball knows that makes him the best coach ever at developing players.

But if u wanna believe he’s got some top secret drills or advice that he uses to develop his players into nba stars in 8 months, go for it.

And this uk team is an anomaly under cal, not the norm. And cals the one who says how “young we are” every chance he gets to play that card.

You are right though this year y’all have a relatively more experienced squad than last year.

When I said “worry about the likes of auburn” I should have specified I was referring to last year, this year, and the future, not just this year, but I should have been more specific.

Bert he was referring to the Uk players cal has already put in the nba not the current team. And every coach develops players, every middle school, high school, and college coaches.

And cal is good at it, sure, but better than anyone else. Not drinking that kool aid. If he was sooooooo good why have literally none of his assistant coaches throughout his career had a lick of success on their own. Does he do the secret developmental drills that no other coach knows about while the assistants aren’t watching.

Development comes down to two things, god given talent, and work ethic, and cal is the best at recruiting guys with god given talent. But to think he knows some secret drills or secret developmental advice that develops his players better than anyone else possibly could is just a very bbn way of thinking.

And yea I know about wcs and herro and booker and sga, but I also know about James young, Harrison twins, Terrence Jones, Wiltjer, green, EJ etc etc. it works both ways and if cal had some secret developmental sauce then how do you defend the flame outs. When you bring in 4-5 mcdaa every year, some guys are gonna live up to expectations, some aren’t.

And I’m not even saying he’s not good at it, bc clearly he is, but I don’t believe he has some secret knowledge/advice/drills that no other coach in the history of basketball knows that makes him the best coach ever at developing players.

But if u wanna believe he’s got some top secret drills or advice that he uses to develop his players into nba stars in 8 months, go for it.

What he does is teach each player to share the ball and play defense. he gets his players to trust the other players.

And this uk team is an anomaly under cal, not the norm. And cals the one who says how “young we are” every chance he gets to play that card.

You are right though this year y’all have a relatively more experienced squad than last year.

When I said “worry about the likes of auburn” I should have specified I was referring to last year, this year, and the future, not just this year, but I should have been more specific.

Williamson is a good example of how difficult it is with young players. Its not easy to get them to compete as a team and at a high level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT