ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Nation...

Love when the bandwagon duke fan tries to talk shit. I will chalk you up as another duke fan that has never attended a class there

See this? It's my Duke varsity ring.

To get one, you have to go to Duke. You have to play a varsity sport. And you have to be good at that sport, too.

I get it, though... it's hard for common folk to imagine ANYONE being smart enough to get into Duke. Makes sense, given that Duke only accepts like 6% of applicants, and was the #4 school in the nation when I graduated. I get it.

Reactions: j-doolsheels

To get one, you have to go to Duke. You have to play a varsity sport. And you have to be good at that sport, too.

I get it, though... it's hard for common folk to imagine ANYONE being smart enough to get into Duke. Makes sense, given that Duke only accepts like 6% of applicants, and was the #4 school in the nation when I graduated. I get it.

I got into duke so spare the lecture there. Hope you weren’t a lacrosse player

lol, we definitely could. They are a great team.

Idk, I mean I guess if I think about it I see license plates and car stickers and things from other teams. Its not like an every day thing, though. And I definitely notice other teams gear if I see it. I just think in my specific area, where there are no pro teams and everyone is passionate about college sports, it really is the Cats or Cards. How its always been since I've lived in Louisville.
I share an office with a Tech grad. They are pretty hyped for that game. I've gone to 4 KU games there in the last 5 years and it gets LOUD. I'm not sure what else is going on that weekend but I wouldn't be surprised if gameday is there.

You're probably just not recognizing it because you have no ties to them. I'm sure they are everywhere.

It's similar to how Bert will tell us that he only sees UK gear when he travels so therefore they are the biggest college brand in the world. It's like no, that's not how it works. As a fan you really only pick up on UK gear because you have an attachment to them. I used to think similarly with KU gear but then I realized that I would probably pass 5x as many Bama hats in a day as KU when traveling. 3x as many Boomer Sooners. Many many more Notre Dame. Etc. But the KU gear was the only one that got a response out of me that I would remember. I would subconsciously fool myself into believing that KU was the only school that was everywhere even though that logically made no sense.

Just rambling now.

You guys are gonna lose to Texas Tech.

If you can't find my post saying what you accuse me of saying in the bolded part; then I am calling you out as a liar.

In rural Kentucky I see Duke, Alabama, Michigan, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Louisville et.al. all the time. Hell, Wal Mart sells shirts for scores of teams.

So please in the future if you accuse me of some asinine claim show some proof.

If you can't find my post saying what you accuse me of saying in the bolded part; then I am calling you out as a liar.

In rural Kentucky I see Duke, Alabama, Michigan, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Louisville et.al. all the time. Hell, Wal Mart sells shirts for scores of teams.

So please in the future if you accuse me of some asinine claim show some proof.
I may have had the wrong person.

Sorry, Bert. No hard feelings.

I share an office with a Tech grad. They are pretty hyped for that game. I've gone to 4 KU games there in the last 5 years and it gets LOUD. I'm not sure what else is going on that weekend but I wouldn't be surprised if gameday is there.
Wow, Kentucky has never gone to a loud arena before, so that will be new. Rupp is quiet as a church.

I grew up in Indiana and know at least 10 duke fans from there. There emotional attachment is like coaching K and duke always being In Contention each year. A few of them even switched from IU to Duke. These dipshits are also notre dame football, Yankees baseball, and laker basketball fans. You need to get out more

Idk this guy but there’s truth to what hes saying, the number of uk basketball/ bama football fans in western KY is pretty absurd.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Wow, Kentucky has never gone to a loud arena before, so that will be new. Rupp is quiet as a church.
Lubbock is known for being a place where favored teams go to lose in any sport. It's way out in the middle of nowhere. Takes forever to get to. The crowd will typically have less away team fans there. It's always been that place that is harder to play at than you would expect.

I have no doubts that Kentucky will be up for that game and they will have fans travel there. I'm just saying this won't be like a road game at South Carolina or LSU or something like that. It's gonna be a lot more hostile than most places Kentucky plays at. This game is HUGE to them.

Idk this guy but there’s truth to what hes saying, the number of uk basketball/ bama football fans in western KY is pretty absurd.

Ah yes the roll tide / Go cat connection is a strong one in the SEC

Kyrie Irving was accepted at Duke. So was Duval. So if you can dribble a basketball well you don't have to be that smart clearly.

Here's what happens when LA (lower Alabama) finally gets internet.

There's tale of a tornado ripping through lower Alabama... Did 2 million dollars of improvement.

It's funny when Duke fans pretend that admission standards are the same for athletes.

Reactions: olsonab
Here's what happens when LA (lower Alabama) finally gets internet.

There's tale of a tornado ripping through lower Alabama... Did 2 million dollars of improvement.

Yeah, it’s really tough down here in Lower Alabama. You nailed it....

24432888693_7f79be8cc6_b.jpg

1. These threads are stupid. This isn't the off season, do better.
2. What kind of loser talks about another mans dick as often as Auburn fans seem to talk about Bruce Pearls? It isn't a healthy obsession.
3. Their obsession with UK and Duke is almost as sad.
4. If you are worthy of peoples attention, you don't have to beg for it like a 5 year old.

1. These threads are stupid. This isn't the off season, do better.
2. What kind of loser talks about another mans dick as often as Auburn fans seem to talk about Bruce Pearls? It isn't a healthy obsession.
3. Their obsession with UK and Duke is almost as sad.
4. If you are worthy of peoples attention, you don't have to beg for it like a 5 year old.

The begging for recognition/validation is pretty sad....

The begging for recognition/validation is pretty sad....

what sad is how easy it is to get you guys so rustled. The blue blood fanbases on here are Whiney babies that get there panties in a wad if you make any negative post about U.K., unc, Kansas, or Duke. You all need to stop being so insecure and lighten up

what sad is how easy it is to get you guys so rustled. The blue blood fanbases on here are Whiney babies that get there panties in a wad if you make any negative post about U.K., unc, Kansas, or Duke. You all need to stop being so insecure and lighten up

Says the fool that can't let go UVA wacking you last year. Laughing

.....maybe because you're barking at much bigger dogs than you is why you get those reactions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT