ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Nation...

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
What’s your response going to be when Bruce drags this Uncircumcised dick all over Cal’s face and this stud signs with Auburn?

Reactions: BauRN HauRD
Allbarn fans are cute. They finally make a final four with their best team in decades while eeking out an E8 win over a middle of the road UK team and they think they've arrived.

Just because daddy let's you eat doesn't mean you're not still sitting at the kiddie table.

Ill let you know just after Stoops gets done dragging his long dong all over Jordan Hare this fall.

bruce is fine with dragging his dick all over the polish types as well

Remember all that hype Bruce got for the ON FIRE pregame speech he gave before the Duke game?

I mean, you guys still lost the game, but it was close, so that's like... what do you guys call it...? A moral victory?

Remember all that hype Bruce got for the ON FIRE pregame speech he gave before the Duke game?

I mean, you guys still lost the game, but it was close, so that's like... what do you guys call it...? A moral victory?

Where were you at the final 4 last year? Freak talent and two of the top 3 taken in the draft and couldn’t even make it to Minneapolis. Sad really

Where were you at the final 4 last year? Freak talent and two of the top 3 taken in the draft and couldn’t even make it to Minneapolis. Sad really

As the great Allen Iverson may have once said...

"We in here talking about Final Fours? I mean, listen: We talking about Final Fours?"

Listen, I get that you guys feel great, and that you've had a few good teams. But you aren't in the same league as Duke... on the same planet as Duke... hell, in the same UNIVERSE as Duke. So please don't make yourself look foolish by trying *legit* talk shit to Duke folks.

You guys are fun. Keep up your braggadocio. It's entertaining! But your role is forum jester, just like Auburn's role is second tier (or maybe third, now that I've actually looked up your post season success) team. Know your roles.

Last edited:
Oh good lord, last year was the first Final Four in Auburn men's basketball history.

jw6kF41.gif

Hey, thank god for the Auburn women's team... at least they've made three of them.

As the great Allen Iverson may have once said...

"We in here talking about Final Fours? I mean, listen: We talking about Final Fours?"

Listen, I get that you guys feel great, and that you've had a few good teams. But you aren't in the same league as Duke... on the same planet as Duke... hell, in the same UNIVERSE as Duke. So please don't make yourself look foolish by trying *legit* talk shit to Duke folks.

You guys are fun. Keep up your braggadocio. It's entertaining! But your role is forum jester, just like Auburn's role is second tier (or maybe third, now that I've actually looked up your post season success) team. Know your roles.

Love when the bandwagon duke fan tries to talk shit. I will chalk you up as another duke fan that has never attended a class there

Am I the only person that has noticed that these Auburn posters/fans seem to have an unhealthy obsession/infatuation with talking about the size of Bruce Pearl’s dick?

Plus, Bruce is Jewish, and we know he has a genital mutilation.

Plus I used to think the worst band wagon jumpers were the South Carolina fans after they made a final four. I was wrong. The South Carolina fans are saints compared to Auburn.

that’s fine. It’s easy to choose a school to cheer for that’s already good
I mean, I feel like most people who cheer for a school have some sort of emotional attachment to said school. Whether you were born in the state, attended the school, graduated from there, had parents/grandparents graduate from there. I think fans who just randomly choose good schools to cheer for in any sport, are kind of hard to come by, especially on a sports message board.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I mean, I feel like most people who cheer for a school have some sort of emotional attachment to said school. Whether you were born in the state, attended the school, graduated from there, had parents/grandparents graduate from there. I think fans who just randomly choose good schools to cheer for in any sport, are kind of hard to come by, especially on a sports message board.

I grew up in Indiana and know at least 10 duke fans from there. There emotional attachment is like coaching K and duke always being In Contention each year. A few of them even switched from IU to Duke. These dipshits are also notre dame football, Yankees baseball, and laker basketball fans. You need to get out more

I grew up in Indiana and know at least 10 duke fans from there. There emotional attachment is like coaching K and duke always being In Contention each year. A few of them even switched from IU to Duke. These dipshits are also notre dame football, Yankees baseball, and laker basketball fans. You need to get out more
I'm not sure I believe that. I see the occasional person here wearing some out of state team or whatever, but its not common. Certainly don't know 10 people who cheer for random teams they have no attachment to. Think you are exaggerating a little bit.

I'm not sure I believe that. I see the occasional person here wearing some out of state team or whatever, but its not common. Certainly don't know 10 people who cheer for random teams they have no attachment to. Think you are exaggerating a little bit.

of course it’s not common in Kentucky. You need to get out more

Not common? You live in Louisville. That's a pretty big city so there's gonna be transplants from all over the country moving there for jobs. If you're out and about you probably pass somebody wearing out of state college gear every hour. I'm in Midland, TX which is 1/4 the size of Louisville and I see out of state college gear all the time. Obviously you will see UL and UK the vast majority of the time but the others will still be everywhere. That's just the way it is in booming areas.

So your logic is that, because you came across a few bandwagoners in Indiana, then everyone that roots for a good school is a bandwagoner?

Who can argue with such sound logic?

Not common? You live in Louisville. That's a pretty big city so there's gonna be transplants from all over the country moving there for jobs. If you're out and about you probably pass somebody wearing out of state college gear every hour. I'm in Midland, TX which is 1/4 the size of Louisville and I see out of state college gear all the time. Obviously you will see UL and UK the vast majority of the time but the others will still be everywhere. That's just the way it is in booming areas.
Yea, I’m not sure what you want me to tell you. I occasionally see a Duke or UNC hoodie, but it’s not a lot. I live and work in areas far apart from each other, interact with people all over the city. Not a whole lot outside of UK and U of L. IU and Notre Dame are somewhat present but I don’t count them as random schools considering how close they are

Duke probably does have more bandwagoners than most, but I'd never just make that assumption.

The ironic thing is, you probably fit the profile of bandwagoner more than anyone else here. When's the last time you talked about Indiana? It's like they don't exist currently. Likewise, no one knew you existed until Auburn started winning.

Yea, I’m not sure what you want me to tell you. I occasionally see a Duke or UNC hoodie, but it’s not a lot. I live and work in areas far apart from each other, interact with people all over the city. Not a whole lot outside of UK and U of L. IU and Notre Dame are somewhat present but I don’t count them as random schools considering how close they are
You're probably just not recognizing it because you have no ties to them. I'm sure they are everywhere.

It's similar to how Bert will tell us that he only sees UK gear when he travels so therefore they are the biggest college brand in the world. It's like no, that's not how it works. As a fan you really only pick up on UK gear because you have an attachment to them. I used to think similarly with KU gear but then I realized that I would probably pass 5x as many Bama hats in a day as KU when traveling. 3x as many Boomer Sooners. Many many more Notre Dame. Etc. But the KU gear was the only one that got a response out of me that I would remember. I would subconsciously fool myself into believing that KU was the only school that was everywhere even though that logically made no sense.

Just rambling now.

You guys are gonna lose to Texas Tech.

Duke probably does have more bandwagoners than most, but I'd never just make that assumption.

The ironic thing is, you probably fit the profile of bandwagoner more than anyone else here. When's the last time you talked about Indiana? It's like they don't exist currently. Likewise, no one knew you existed until Auburn started winning.

talking about auburn annoys you guys more than talking about Indiana. How does it feel that my teams have more natty’s than yours?

Back in my Lawrence days (1998-2005), nobody had bandwagon fans quite like North Carolina. It wasn't even close. The Jordan effect was still very much a real thing so they easily had more fans than any other program. It was odd. They'd cheer so hard in bars for Carolina while none of them had even been to that state. They'd cheer especially hard because they were in the heart of KU country. Some of them didn't even know Roy Williams was from NC until he left KU. Fun times and fun conversations.

You're probably just not recognizing it because you have no ties to them. I'm sure they are everywhere.

It's similar to how Bert will tell us that he only sees UK gear when he travels so therefore they are the biggest college brand in the world. It's like no, that's not how it works. As a fan you really only pick up on UK gear because you have an attachment to them. I used to think similarly with KU gear but then I realized that I would probably pass 5x as many Bama hats in a day as KU when traveling. 3x as many Boomer Sooners. Many many more Notre Dame. Etc. But the KU gear was the only one that got a response out of me that I would remember. I would subconsciously fool myself into believing that KU was the only school that was everywhere even though that logically made no sense.

Just rambling now.

You guys are gonna lose to Texas Tech.
lol, we definitely could. They are a great team.

Idk, I mean I guess if I think about it I see license plates and car stickers and things from other teams. Its not like an every day thing, though. And I definitely notice other teams gear if I see it. I just think in my specific area, where there are no pro teams and everyone is passionate about college sports, it really is the Cats or Cards. How its always been since I've lived in Louisville.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

You nailed it Mr. Baracus.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT