ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Madness and a Place for other Basketball Pre-Season Hype

~fappening~

D9820-F0-F-925-A-4040-BD24-95429927-D773.jpg

I don’t like Harlow’s music but your fanbase actually thinks/thought that Ashley Judd was a good actress. Y’all still hanging on Drake even though Kenny Payne could easily get him to follow Louisville if he (Payne) was desperate 😉

Good god judd was awful. Not just her acting either. I’m so glad she’s not around UK basketball anymore.

Don’t really even like Harlow, but it’s funny how much that got under their skin. Good stuff.

Time frame??? Can you make up your mind, here. Do you mean last year----Year before? 5 years ago? Maybe when cal first got the UK job?

Or do you mean wait until THIS year is over, then maybe I can(critcize)?

With some of you UK'ers, its hard to figure out....
Hey Borden, just curious. How can you stand having a UK fan sleeping with you?

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I had hope that your time away might result in you being less stupid. Boy was I wrong... you're still a single-digit-IQ'd BLOCKHEAD. Go back to your momma's basement. U6 ain't shit and really shouldn't be saying shit until they're worth a shit... which could be awhile.

Ohhh….now recent results matter?

In that case, Kentucky fans should probably stay quiet for awhile. 1307 days and counting since the last tourney win.

Also, looking at their recent tourney history, I just realized that they’ve won 1 of their last 6 tourney games vs a major conference team. Yeesh.

In that case, Kentucky fans should probably stay quiet for awhile. 1307 days and counting since the last tourney win.

Also, looking at their recent tourney history, I just realized that they’ve won 1 of their last 6 tourney games vs a major conference team. Yeesh.

Do you have a running count or do you look it up each time?

When your program is still at or near the top of every statistical category of achievement in college basketball, the fans of said program can say whatever they want. Clowns like you can try to dissect that with cherry-picked timeframes, but the ALL-TIME numbers still don't work for you.

When your program is still at or near the top of every statistical category of achievement in college basketball, the fans of said program can say whatever they want. Clowns like you can try to dissect that with cherry-picked timeframes, but the ALL-TIME numbers still don't work for you.

Yep...you're a true badass and a hero. I'm particularly in awe of your achievements in the 40s.

So why do you bring up lack of recent success when talking to Louisville or IU fans again? When you talk to a KU fan, all of that suddenly becomes irrelevant. Just trying to follow the logic.

Why would fans who don't need to dissect or cherry pick.....dissect and cherry pick? Weird.

Yep...you're a true badass and a hero. I'm particularly in awe of your achievements in the 40s.

So why do you bring up lack of recent success when talking to Louisville or IU fans again? When you talk to a KU fan, all of that suddenly becomes irrelevant. Just trying to follow the logic.
b72c0dee-b1c4-4a1d-a4c9-e349ee548b33_text.gif

"Yep...you're a true badass and a hero. I'm particularly in awe of your achievements in the 40s."

....when you can't claim the achievement, try to devalue it.

U6 and IU are UK rivals. Your fictitious birds are not. U6 and IU fans get my attention much more than KU fans do. Kinda like KU fans hate all things Mizzou when they haven't done shit for decades.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
She's my wife-----Basketball is a game. Not to mention, I don't hate nor dislike UK in any way shape or form.....I just like picking on some of you, b/c some are soft as butter, and are easy prey. 🤣
Do y'all pick on each other about said teams?

Do y'all pick on each other about said teams?
All in fun....

Borden's greatest moment...

1. After the Watford shot, I changed her ring tone to the call of Don Fischer. So when her phone rang, it sounded like this:

Indiana Beats Kentucky at the Buzzer as called by Don Fischer 12/10/11

😁

Wife's best moment......

Past 2 decades......

She told me once-----"Baby we have been married 17 years, together 19, and IU has yet to get past the SW16-----Can you explain this?

Mutherfuking, SOB, no meatloaf making , always burning the ****ing toast, drinking all the milk but a drop, of a wife......

We have fun....

Based on the merits of this song, I’d have to conclude that Louisville is superior to Lexington.

Plus, Hunter Thompson and Cassius Clay. Seems pretty cut and dry.

• Love
Reactions: UL_1986
Plus, Hunter Thompson and Cassius Clay. Seems pretty cut and dry.
A Marxist alcoholic/junkie and a draft dodging, wife beating adulterer. Some fine men, indeed. Being a Kansas fan, you should've gone with Louisville's own Rob Riggle. 😁

She's my wife-----Basketball is a game. Not to mention, I don't hate nor dislike UK in any way shape or form.....I just like picking on some of you, b/c some are soft as butter, and are easy prey. 🤣
You hate UK. Stop the fibs.

UK has not done shit since 2012 and IU has not done shit since 1987.

So since 1987 there is 1996, 1998 and 2012, plus we do not want to count final fours.

So, please, continue to pick on UK.

A Marxist alcoholic/junkie and a draft dodging, wife beating adulterer. Some fine men, indeed. Being a Kansas fan, you should've gone with Louisville's own Rob Riggle. 😁
Lol come on, Hunter S Thompson and Muhammad Ali are legends man.

Must’ve learned it from you guys.
You probably weren't even alive waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then. That was back before cars and lightbulbs were invented. In fact, I don't even think the Egyptian pyramids were built yet. Bert is the only one that was alive to witness those shenanigans.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You probably weren't even alive waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then. That was back before cars and lightbulbs were invented. In fact, I don't even think the Egyptian pyramids were built yet. Bert is the only one that was alive to witness those shenanigans.
Bert for sure is an old hick/hack, but I was alive to witness the shame. However Idc, bc sports have been corrupt the 39 years I’ve been alive. Since we’re on the subject. Pete Rose needs to be in the hof.

Bert for sure is an old hick/hack, but I was alive to witness the shame. However Idc, bc sports have been corrupt the 39 years I’ve been alive. Since we’re on the subject. Pete Rose needs to be in the hof.
I've always thought Rose would eventually go in the Hall, but it will be after he's dead and won't get the satisfaction.

Reactions: cdbearde
Which will be total bullshit. I know he’s said he doesn’t care, but deep down it ****in hurts.
He definitely cares, you can tell. His record will never be broken, simply because nobody has that kind of longevity in the league anymore. He has almost 2,000 more plate appearances than #2 on the list, that's insane. Ichiro probably would've come close if he had played his entire pro career in MLB.

Is there anyone who achieved great things who wasn't a little crazy? And adulterer is pretty much synonymous with famous athlete. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT