ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Madness and a Place for other Basketball Pre-Season Hype

BasketBallJunkie-UK

Nov 18, 2011
UK Resumed the campout this year. Big Blue Madness is Friday Oct 14th.

Recruits of interest attending:
1) DJ Wagner - Just signed an NIL deal with Nike, so we're looking strong for him.
2) Aaron Bradshaw - Cal has made an extra strong push to get him also.

Expectations are going run high amongst the fanbase, not unusual, but this team is loaded, athletic, long, solid defenders and more than one 3 pt shooter and a tall skinny kid that will posterize a lot of opponents this season and has a wicked pull up jumper. And then there's Oscar, two time sec leader in assists and 2 young studs. We've got some defenders and scores. And they play fast and hard. There's 3 seasons for me, non-conference, conference and tourney time. We'll see how they progress and hopefully not digress.

New road jerseys to signify UK as the gold standard.
uk_gold.0.jpeg

I can't remember who knocked Louisville out of the tourney last year. Perhaps you can refresh my memory? 🤔
Saved ourselves the embarrassment of having a loaded team getting knocked out the 1st round by Jesus Tech . That why your memory a bit faded? Still having trouble being one of the worst beats in the tourney....ever ?

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Saved ourselves the embarrassment of having a loaded team getting knocked out the 1st round by Jesus Tech . That why your memory a bit faded? Still having trouble being one of the worst beats in the tourney....ever ?
UL fans are the cutest!😂 Don’t even make the tourney and wanna talk shit to other teams. You sum bitches crack me up!😂😂😂

1) DJ Wagner - Just signed an NIL deal with Nike, so we're looking strong for him.

Expectations are going run high amongst the fanbase, not unusual, but this team is loaded, athletic, long, solid defenders and more than one 3 pt shooter and a tall skinny kid that will posterize a lot of opponents this season and has a wicked pull up jumper. And then there's Oscar, two time sec leader in assists and 2 young studs. We've got some defenders and scores. And they play fast and hard. There's 3 seasons for me, non-conference, conference and tourney time. We'll see how they progress and hopefully not digress.

uk_gold.0.jpeg
Wife and her son will be there. Unfortunately I cannot yet travel that far.

Yeah...Guess it's better to go in as a two seed and lose to Vatican St. Yeah, that's much better...lmao
Ok here’s where this gets fun! Did we take an embarrassing loss last year? Yes! It happens! We wasn’t the only team that they beat. Ask Duke about Leigh High, ask KU, UNc and any other big time program if they’ve ever had a bad loss and see what they say. Hell, didn’t UL get beat by Morehead a few years ago??? What I would ask you to do is go through UK’s history and show me how many of those loses you can find. I’d rather make the tourney with a chance of getting knocked out early rather than coming on here like a pu**y and saying “we saved our self from getting put out with a loaded team”😂 Who the hell admits that they was scared for their team to get beat so they was glad they didn’t make the tourney!😂😂😂 Only UL fans!!!

Man ya'll are big mad here after bringing up that loss to St Pete ! lmao, and name callin' and all too😂😂😂

So big tough UK lost to little ol' Holy St, no big deal...🤣 Guess this is the year ya break out the "40-0" shirts again ?

• Sad
Man ya'll are big mad here after bringing up that loss to St Pete ! lmao, and name callin' and all too😂😂😂

So big tough UK lost to little ol' Holy St, no big deal...🤣 Guess this is the year ya break out the "40-0" shirts again ?
No, but the Cats are break a foot off in the little redbirds' asses again....on the court AND the gridiron.

I believe we waxed a team that had just beaten, raped and pillaged your guys ha ha.

I believe we waxed a team that had just beaten, raped and pillaged your guys ha ha.
Our team was horrible , so yeah no sh*t . This is about the all and ever mighty big blew nba puppy mill falling short again to a little catholic school in the first round. Ya put them on the map at least 😂 and you made the top 5 all time worst beats ever in the tourney. Hahaha...good stuff

Lots of talent last year too.......ahem...St Peters ?
Thats just stupid, Every blueblood, and for that matter every team that has seen the NCAAT on a regular basis has been booted by a team that never should have beat them. And Yeah im talking about upsets like the one we suffered last year. Duke UNC KU UCLA, its happened to all of us. Its rare and it hurts but its gonna happen. Like someone else said, Who booted ul last year???

• Haha
Reactions: CardNation
Thats just stupid, Every blueblood, and for that matter every team that has seen the NCAAT on a regular basis has been booted by a team that never should have beat them. And Yeah im talking about upsets like the one we suffered last year. Duke UNC KU UCLA, its happened to all of us. Its rare and it hurts but its gonna happen. Like someone else said, Who booted ul last year???
9-135 a 15 has beaten a 2......lmao, rare is right. But yeah, happens to everyone😒🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
ACC..... 😁

Our team was horrible , so yeah no sh*t . This is about the all and ever mighty big blew nba puppy mill falling short again to a little catholic school in the first round. Ya put them on the map at least 😂 and you made the top 5 all time worst beats ever in the tourney. Hahaha...good stuff
Ain’t it funny how people with a shit team wanna talk shit about UK but when you tell them how terrible they are/was all they can say is “this is about UK”😂

That is history... New season dude. More talent, more depth. Since you have nothing to look forward to in the way of major sports, you hijacked this thread, which had nothing to do with the past season, in order to make yourself feel better about the dumpster fire in Louisville... It must suck..

uk_gold.0.jpeg
One down, one to go..

Ain’t it funny how people with a shit team wanna talk shit about UK but when you tell them how terrible they are/was all they can say is “this is about UK”😂
Never understood why a fan isn't allowed to talk smack, just b/c their team sucks...I mean sure didn't keep some of ya'll from bumping your gums two years ago, when UK went 9-16....

What are you bringing Louisville up for?

Kentucky is always loaded with 5 stars, nothing new.

Calipari’s last two talented teams, one was 9-16 and the other lost to St Peters in the first round. Always remember that when Cal was perceived as a great coach that “Kenny Payne won those games “
which games did kenny win/lose?

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
ADVERTISEMENT