ADVERTISEMENT

BIG/ACC Challenge

Haven't seen you guys play yet. Whos your player we need to worry about? Team strengths? Weaknesses?
We look decent at times. We start transfer from Marshall: Jarrod West, Florida transfer Noah Locke (3 point sniper, with decent handles…I think he’s the only player we have that averages double figures), Dre Davis/Sam Williamson split time at the wing. Matt Cross has been my favorite addition (Miami transfer) he has a good three point shot, and plays solid defense. He dislocated his finger a few games back, and I’m not sure if he’s still 100% with his shooting hand. Jaylen Withers at PF who is extremely athletic and has a good shot, just needs to be more aggressive. When he’s on he’s on, but he can go silent in games. Our big man Malik Williams is 5th year senior/captain. Good passer, not much to his offensive game but plays hard defense and gets rebounds. Our offense isn’t quite there, but our defense has really picked up over the last few games. This may all be different with Coach Mack on the sidelines for the first time all season, tonight. We’ll see what happens. Good luck homie!

Outscored 12-0 during the last four minutes of the game. Finishing the game in style. We deserved to lose. Not sure we took a single good shot the last few minutes of the game.

Road games against quality teams are really hard to win. I think we're still a top 5-10 team, but still very much hate losing, especially in that manner.
Everybody loses in NCAA basketball. Ya’ll still could very well be top 3.

ADVERTISEMENT