IUPUI 39 @ ISU 88
Uni. of Neb. at Omaha 64 @ KU 89
Sam Houston 52 @ OU 51
Arkansas - Pine Bluff 72 @ TCU 73
UTRGV 59 @ KSU 93
UTEP 57 @ UT72
UT Arlington 66 @ Ok. State 77
Northwestern State 49 @ Texas Tech 73

Do OU or TCU fans exist on this board? OU plays Arkansas - Pine Bluff that TCU only narrowly escaped next game.

Tech seemed like it had a packed house and nice environment for the opener.

Tang has Purple Kansas all riled up

.. I love it

KU beat North Dakota 82-59
Texas Tech beat Texas Southern 78-54.
Texas beat up on Houston Christian 82-31
Oklahoma St lost to Southern Illinois 61-60. Unfortunate.

Not a great shooting night for TTU but still won. Had another good crowd.

TTU plays La Tech next headed up by former TTU assistant coach Talvin Hester. Then Creighton.

Last edited:
Friday's Big 12 slate has a couple of fun looking games..

Baylor v Virginia
Oklahoma State v UCF

.. get a good look at the UCF frosh

Tech lost some games and I got sick.

Previously Jackson St lost to Michigan and Miss St by 10. Also lost to Indiana 90-51.

Tech beat Jackson St 102-52 in the HBCU Roundball Classic at Delmar Fieldhouse in Houston. It looks like they could have sold some more tickets etc. Originally I think it was going to be on Texas Southern's campus.

HBCUgo.tv Announcer kept calling Kevin O'banor. O'baron.

Kanas beat Indiana

Soon to be Big 12 Houston beat Virginia

Last edited:
Tech has scored 100+ in the last 2 games, after a string of games they struggled to hit anything. 1 game left before Conference Play begins, and we hope this is a good sign of things to come.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Any updates on Chris Stranglebeard down in Austin?
Fks2R53XEAAQyW9

The psycho bitch wouldn't leave him alone, followed him to another room to keep arguing with him, snatched the glasses off his face and snapped them in half, prolly layed hands on him as well, forcing him to have to restrain her.

Then the dumb skank lets the cops goad her into saying beard choked her so they can slap felony charges on him.

If nothing else, beard knows he has to leave that trailer trash. He'll get to keep all of what he has now, instead of giving her half of what he has down the road.

She'll have to go back to blowing the high school football coach to keep her job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: winin11 and KisteK
The psycho bitch wouldn't leave him alone, followed him to another room to keep arguing with him, snatched the glasses off his face and snapped them in half, prolly layed hands on him as well, forcing him to have to restrain her.

Then the dumb skank lets the cops goad her into saying beard choked her so they can slap felony charges on him.

If nothing else, beard knows he has to leave that trailer trash. He'll get to keep all of what he has now, instead of giving her half of what he has down the road.

She'll have to go back to blowing the high school football coach to keep her job.
Were you in their closet at the time, or what?

Why would the cops want to take him down?

Just stating facts.

It’s a fact that the highest-rated and most successful league currently is awful?

Stay away from drugs, kids, unless you want Phil brain (somewhere between a canary and a termite).

Reactions: Ingersol
#1 NET and RPi
Half the league ranked / add Houston and 6 total
Going for back to back to back natties.

Who can do it this year? KU, Baylor? Texas? Houston counts too ;)

Kstate guy flexing again lol

But…league is prob best it’s been in a while too to bottom this year but I said that about last year too.

Reactions: TechFan88
It’s a fact that the highest-rated and most successful league currently is awful?

Stay away from drugs, kids, unless you want Phil brain (somewhere between a canary and a termite).
Yes. And has been awful. And the Big 8 was even worse. How else would KU have all that success. They never had to worry about their conference schedule.

Have to love a man that sets his own parameters to justify a shitty league.

Yes. And has been awful. And the Big 8 was even worse. How else would KU have all that success. They never had to worry about their conference schedule.

Probably has something to do with hiring three excellent coaches back to back to back. And we’re talking recent history. No one cares about the Big 8. Just like no one cares that the ACC used to be stacked, because it stinks now.

Given that KU is 9-2 vs Duke and UNC in the last 20 years, with half those being double digit wins, I’m guessing Self would do just fine in the ACC too.

I know you East Coast fools don’t pay much attention to anything outside your region, but you’d think you’d have noticed that KU bounced Duke/UNC from the tourney the last 6 times they’ve played.

Thanks for playing. Destroying your horrible takes is always fun.

Last edited:
Probably has something to do with hiring three excellent coaches back to back to back. And we’re talking recent history. No one cares about the Big 8. Just like no one cares that the ACC used to be stacked, because it stinks now.

Given that KU is 9-2 vs Duke and UNC in the last 20 years, with half those being double digit wins, I’m guessing Self would do just fine in the ACC too.

I know you East Coast fools don’t pay much attention to anything outside your region, but you’d think you’d have noticed that KU bounced Duke/UNC from the tourney the last 6 times they’ve played. 😂

Thanks for playing. Destroying your horrible takes is always fun.

We would demoralize the ACC. We’re light years past it now. This ain’t 2010

Have to love a man that sets his own parameters to justify a shitty league.
I mean the B12 has put four different teams in the FF since 2016: Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas Tech and Baylor----Two of those won the title, one lost in OT in the title game, and the other..................Well...........

@IUfanBorden ever coached in an HS gym that seats more than Cameron?

largest_high_school_basketball_gyms.png
Yes.....

@ New Castle, @ The Wigwam----And @ Seymour.

Wigwam in Anderson, could hold over 10,000..

New Castle , with added seating, could also seat over 10,000

Seymour capacity was 8,700---but with added seating, also exceeded 10,000

@lurkeraspect84 :

To add, there are over 100 gyms in Indiana that hold over 4,000-5,000. Shit my alma mater, Borden HS---enrollment of about 400, town of maybe 1500----our gym holds almost 3,000.

Smallest gym I have worjed at this year: 1800
Largest this year: 6400
I'm surprised Seymour is as big as it is. Had no idea. Seemed smaller back in the day. To this day, I thought Seymour was a small town with pink houses.

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT