ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 issues public repremand

viviajm

Gold Member
May 14, 2004
Big 12 issue a public repremand to Huggy's thug over hitting the kid during the court storming. Now that is a great precedent. What a classless coach and team.

Damn Jamari Traylor should have straight decked the KSU fan that should bumped and challenged him to a fight then.

Reactions: Catilac
Big 12 issue a public repremand to Huggy's thug over hitting the kid during the court storming. Now that is a great precedent. What a classless coach and team.

tenor.gif

KU or Nova fan I'm guessing.

They just made it open season on fans...hit anyone you want and no penalty

Preston should turn around and punch a WVa fan in the front row in the face . . . then go check into the game.

So what happens if WVU beats KU and rushes the court? Is it cool if KU players start hitting people with chairs WWE style because they feared for their safety?

So what happens if WVU beats KU and rushes the court? Is it cool if KU players start hitting people with chairs WWE style because they feared for their safety?
Yes. Same if WVU beats UK next Saturday and UK players pile drive WVU fans who rushed the court.

Remember the dumbass fan touched the player first.

Reactions: FVTgoWV and tw3301

We wont be rushing the court

But when we have rushed the court in the past we have state troopers helping opposing players and coaches off the court and keeping them separated from fans.

Texas Tech did nothing. Just let everybody run wild.

Yes. Same if WVU beats UK next Saturday and UK players pile drive WVU fans who rushed the court.

Remember the dumbass fan touched the player first.

If WVU fans rush the court for beating the 2018 version of UK or KU, I'm finding a new team to root for.

Not gonna happen.... I hope. lol

Reactions: KisteK and FVTgoWV
We beat #2 KU last year and didn't rush.

Would be pretty damn embarrassing if we do it when we're the higher ranked team, plus after beating them 5 years in a row at home.
Thoughts on UK?

UK has not played @ WVU since 1970, which UK won. UK has only played there twice and it's 1-1 all time. The overall series is 15-5 favor of UK.

UK is on a current two game winning streak.

http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/Statistics/WestVirginia.html

John Calipari’s cousin once helped save Bob Huggins when he had a heart attack

Last edited:
Thoughts on UK?

UK has not played @ WVU since 1970, which UK won. UK has only played there twice and it's 1-1 all time. The overall series is 15-5 favor of UK.

http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/Statistics/WestVirginia.html

Haven't seen a ton of UK, but they dont look like a vintage Cal coached UK team. That young team will have problems in Morgantown.

I think we'll be 9.5 to 10 point favorites.

It's gonna be a wild atmosphere. We've been wanting to get UK in Morgantown for a long time. Hopefully GameDay will be there.

Haven't seen a ton of UK, but they dont look like a vintage Cal coached UK team. That young team will have problems in Morgantown.

I think we'll be 9.5 to 10 point favorites.

It's gonna be a wild atmosphere. We've been wanting to get UK in Morgantown for a long time. Hopefully GameDay will be there.
WVU should travel to UK next year.

Also I edited in a story about Calipari and Huggins in the above post. The story doesn't go into it too much but apparently they're pretty good friends.

WVU should travel to UK next year.

Also I edited in a story about Calipari and Huggins in the above post. The story doesn't go into it too much but apparently they're pretty good friends.

They're very good friends.

The night before the UK game Huggs is having his annual Fish Fry event. Raises a bunch of money for cancer research.

Cal is gonna be a guest speaker with Huggs. They're gonna have a little Q&A together. And he's gonna sign and auction off some stuff. It's gonna be televised.

ADVERTISEMENT