ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 equals last years Big 10…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Not a single big 12 team will make the final 4. I will bump this after the 2nd weekend. Looking forward to the matchup Excuses again like they did after the SEC won the challenge this year.

Not a single big 12 team will make the final 4. I will bump this after the 2nd weekend. Looking forward to the matchup Excuses again like they did after the SEC won the challenge this year.
I don't think anybody's guaranteeing final four appearances. We leave that to homers like you.

What are your excuses for being 7-9 vs the Big 12 this year, even with the advantage of leaving 4 of your worst teams home for the challenge?

I don't think anybody's guaranteeing final four appearances. We leave that to homers like you.

What are your excuses for being 7-9 vs the Big 12 this year, even with the advantage of leaving 4 of your worst teams home for the challenge?
What’s your excuse for getting the shit kicked out of you at home by a team That finished 3rd place in the SEC?

What’s your excuse for getting the shit kicked out of you at home by a team That finished 3rd place in the SEC?
They had a bad day vs the only team from the SEC that is likely to make the final four.

I guess the SEC just had 9 bad days. Especially when your 4th place team got destroyed by the 8th place Big 12 team.

They had a bad day vs the only team from the SEC that is likely to make the final four.

I guess the SEC just had 9 bad days. Especially when your 4th place team got destroyed by the 8th place Big 12 team.
When auburn makes the final 4 again will you be the same bitch you have always been?

We quit cheating and it shows in our talent.
You realize they've got a bunch of top 30ish guys coming in next year, right?

But yeah, the investigation definitely hurt recruiting the last few years.

You realize they've got a bunch of top 30ish guys coming in next year, right?

But yeah, the investigation definitely hurt recruiting the last few years.
Next year we do. This year we don’t have a 5 star or McDonald’s AA

class rank
Braun 93rd
Agbaji 145th
Wilson 47th
Harris not ranked
McCormick 35th

Ya like other KU guy said we have scoreboard on your league this year. And, wasn’t like it was patsies for the other couple games.

ou over Arky and Florida
Tech ovwr tennnessee

with that said sec very good this year. Congrats. I disagree tho. Baylor should be there. But won’t win it all.

not sure why anyone would sleep on this Baylor team. Especially as cryer gets back into fold here in kc tourney.

Zags or Kentucky. maybe Zona. Honestly don’t count out UCLA from a big run again.

Ya like other KU guy said we have scoreboard on your league this year. And, wasn’t like it was patsies for the other couple games.

ou over Arky and Florida
Tech ovwr tennnessee

with that said sec very good this year. Congrats. I disagree tho. Baylor should be there. But won’t win it all.

not sure why anyone would sleep on this Baylor team. Especially as cryer gets back into fold here in kc tourney.

Zags or Kentucky. maybe Zona. Honestly don’t count out UCLA from a big run again.
Kansas fans seem to have the most hate for auburn. Thus I will call you Guys out for what you are. You bring up Oklahoma? Auburn stroked them my double digits. Baylor? Lost to Alabama. Kansas got its shit pushed in at home by a team auburn just beat a week prior.

Kansas fans seem to have the most hate for auburn. Thus I will call you Guys out for what you are. You bring up Oklahoma? Auburn stroked them my double digits. Baylor? Lost to Alabama. Kansas got its shit pushed in at home by a team auburn just beat a week prior.

KU also beat a team by 40 that Auburn beat by 1 point. Maybe some day you'll learn how stupid the transitive property is. Especially when Kentucky was dominating Auburn before Washington went down.

What does Auburn beating Oklahoma have to do with his point? Shouldn't they be expected to beat the 8th place Big 12 team at home?

It's not "hate" if someone doesn't predict Auburn to win it all. Ever consider that you're just a huge homer?

KU also beat a team by 40 that Auburn beat by 1 point. Maybe some day you'll learn how stupid the transitive property is. Especially when Kentucky was dominating Auburn before Washington went down.

What does Auburn beating Oklahoma have to do with his point? Shouldn't they be expected to beat the 8th place Big 12 team at home?

It's not "hate" if someone doesn't predict Auburn to win it all. Ever consider that you're just a huge homer?
This form by far the biggest homer on the board. Kansas is such an overrated program. Not even close to duke, unc, or Kentucky

This form by far the biggest homer on the board. Kansas is such an overrated program. Not even close to duke, unc, or Kentucky

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word. Do I make irrational statements and predictions? You do literally every time you post. All-SEC final four. 🤣

You can only hope that some day someone will call your program overrated as opposed to irrelevant.

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word. Do I make irrational statements and predictions? You do literally every time you post. All-SEC final four. 🤣

You can only hope that some day someone will call your program overrated as opposed to irrelevant.
Yea you do. Your homerism in 2020 was way off the charts

I love pearl. No disdain here.

That dude sucks but multiple posters on here still act like ya'll won the title because you were the #1 team lol

Most just call it what it is. AP #1 and #1 in every ranking system. No one thinks they were guaranteed to win it all.

I think just about every Kentucky fan believes that 2015 Kentucky was the best team in the country, despite playing in the tourney and losing. Don't tell me you wouldn't be calling yourselves the best team if they hadn't played a tourney. Come on.

Most just call it what it is. AP #1 and #1 in every ranking system. No one thinks they were guaranteed to win it all.

I think just about every Kentucky fan believes that 2015 Kentucky was the best team in the country, despite playing in the tourney and losing. Don't tell me you wouldn't be calling yourselves the best team if they hadn't played a tourney. Come on.
Are you comparing '15 UK team to '20 KU?

I don’t know if it’s because we never had a Tourney in 2020, but people have put more emphasis on last year during this season than any year I’ve ever remembered … and they’re stupid to do so. It’s an entirely new year, and no one knows what will happen in March.

All that matters is how they compare to the rest of the field in that particular year. Per Kenpom, there was a wider gap between 2020 KU and the #2 team than between 2015 Kentucky and their #2.

I don’t know if it’s because we never had a Tourney in 2020, but people have put more emphasis on last year during this season than any year I’ve ever remembered … and they’re stupid to do so. It’s an entirely new year, and no one knows what will happen in March.
Valid point, but you could say that about every March- going to be an exciting tourney..

All that matters is how they compare to the rest of the field in that particular year. Per Kenpom, there was a wider gap between 2020 KU and the #2 team than between 2015 Kentucky and their #2.
2015 Kentucky, 2015 duke, and 2015 Wisconsin would all soundly of beaten the 2020 kU squad .

• Haha
Reactions: RustyTrambone

Different teams. Hard to compare…

2020 KU had no flaws but with just one rotation. I’ll say this, 2020 KU was better than many other teams we THOUGHT would win it all - 2010, 2011 and 2012. And maybe franks’s last team in 2016. But 2020 was more dominant than all of them.

2015 Kentucky was TWO very good starting fives ….but that got blindsided by a bunch of white boys from Wisco.

Hard to say which one would win if they played

Different teams. Hard to compare…

2020 KU had no flaws but with just one rotation.

2015 Kentucky was TWO very good starting fives ….but that got blindsided by a bunch of white boys from Wisco.

Hard to say which one would win if they played
That Wisconsin team was legit. 2015 had 3 dominant teams and all 3 made the final 4

2015 Kentucky, 2015 duke, and 2015 Wisconsin would all soundly of beaten the 2020 kU squad .

no F*CKING WAY. Loolllllllll

clown post of the day. I did laugh.

dude….we were on a 16 game winning streak going into mid March ….no one was beating us.

dude….we ran everyone off the floor that year. Only reason we lost games is because the big 12 is just brutal the last few years ….
Didn't run Dayton out that year...

Yes they would have. Kansas 2020 was only dominant in the eyes of Kansas fans.2015 had 3 historically dominant teams. Your 2010 team was considered dominant as well and you got bounced in the round of 32.

Even if your hypothetical is true, here's a newsflash, genius....they wouldn't have played 2015 Kentucky, Duke or Wisconsin in the tourney. Thanks for the pointless opinion though.

I got nothing. We are playing like crap away from home. Maybe neutral site games won't be hard on us, and if our Tourney games are in Texas we might have a chance due to fan turnout.

I will say this about Kansas 2017-2020. Udoka played in only 1 post season for Kansas. They went to the final four that year and ran into a crazy hot Nova team that hit 15 3’s in a half it seemed like.
2020 was their best team he didn’t get a chance at a post season. I’d of bet money on them being in the final 4 though. Check out their kenpom stats
2019 team was #1 in the country, 11-0 with wins over top 10 teams before he went down
2018 final 4
2017 hurt prior to post season. That team was absolutely loaded. Guessing the Oregon game ends differently if he was healthy.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I will say this about Kansas 2017-2020. Udoka played in only 1 post season for Kansas. They went to the final four that year and ran into a crazy hot Nova team that hit 15 3’s in a half it seemed like.
2020 was their best team he didn’t get a chance at a post season. I’d of bet money on them being in the final 4 though. Check out their kenpom stats
2019 team was #1 in the country, 11-0 with wins over top 10 teams before he went down
2018 final 4
2017 hurt prior to post season. That team was absolutely loaded. Guessing the Oregon game ends differently if he was healthy.
To be fair, Oregon was missing their starter Boucher in 2017 NCAA Tourney due to injury- so have to think whoever was injured for Kansas equals it out..

ADVERTISEMENT