ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 AP Poll: 3 of top 7 teams.

RockChalk82

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2019
And all 3 could hang it this year.

Sadly, especially Texas.

Texas Tech and TCU no slouches.

Texas looks great, I am very excited to get a crack at them at Madison Square Garden this year. If Illinois wins the games they'll be heavily favored in (vs. Lindenwood and vs. Syracuse) and can pick up a huge win at #23 Maryland, that will probably be a really fun top 10 matchup. By the way, the other matchup is not to be slept on either! #25 Iowa vs. #8 Duke. Great grouping this year.

Come on.....we all know how this ends for Texas, and it ain't with a national title. 😆

Reactions: speedfrk
TCU?

70d843d0-3a95-4556-bd09-aa38ad7903ff_text.gif

TCU's been a bit of a slouch so far. Although they shouldn't be...

Come on.....we all know how this ends for Texas, and it ain't with a national title. 😆
Now part of this is some selfish wishful thinking as a fan of Brad Underwood's Illini program, but I do not believe in eternal program "hexes" when it comes to March. :cool: Each season is a blank slate, and March Madness is a glorious crapshoot. All I'm sayin' is that Texas looks as good as anyone so far, IMO ... and it pains me to say that because that doofus Sheriff guy is one of my least favorite posters I have ever seen here, haha.

Big 12 definitely with great chance to 3 peat.

ACC with 3 of the Top 8.

Heard a great analogy about the ACC today. We’re like a body builder who spends all his time working on arms and chest but skips leg day. All top, no bottom lol
It's crazy how bad the bottom of the conference is ... not always a bad thing, honestly, if you have enough great teams at the top and not TOO many Quad 3/4 loss opportunities on the schedule.

Good game Sunday ... haven't felt that relatively good after a loss in a really long time! You guys have a great squad, and it was really easy to be happy for UVA last week.

Reactions: jhmossy
Now part of this is some selfish wishful thinking as a fan of Brad Underwood's Illini program, but I do not believe in eternal program "hexes" when it comes to March. :cool: Each season is a blank slate, and March Madness is a glorious crapshoot. All I'm sayin' is that Texas looks as good as anyone so far, IMO ... and it pains me to say that because that doofus Sheriff guy is one of my least favorite posters I have ever seen here, haha.

Illinois and Texas are eternally doomed!

In seriousness, Texas does appear to be pretty loaded. I really wanted Hunter. He might be the piece that puts them over the top this year.

But I'd also pump the brakes a little. They've got more to prove.

Illinois and Texas are eternally doomed!

In seriousness, Texas does appear to be pretty loaded. I really wanted Hunter. He might be the piece that puts them over the top this year.

But I'd also pump the brakes a little. They've got more to prove.
To be , all teams you can say has more to prove, well besides Virginia so far...

Reactions: jhmossy
To be , all teams you can say has more to prove, well besides Virginia so far...

Yeah, exactly. Everybody has more to prove. But it seems like a lot of people have anointed Texas one of the top contenders based on one game.

Yeah, exactly. Everybody has more to prove. But it seems like a lot of people have anointed Texas one of the top contenders based on one game.
Based on the small sample size of the season so far, Texas would be up there for shell -shacking Gonzaga IMO.

Get Baylor out of there.

Next year we’ll have the top 2 teams thi with Houston.

I think Baylor.s next year are behind them now that we have JEROME tang from Baylor. He clearly was their special sauce

ADVERTISEMENT