ADVERTISEMENT

Better chance of upset for Saturday

Noahtogo24

Jan 6, 2015
Between the three big ten teams playing on Saturday , which one has the best shot at advancing to sweet 16?

Bama vs MD
UCLA plays Northwestern
Texas plays Penn State

All three of the favorites. Sorry Noah.

I think Northwestern has the best shot. Nothing against Maryland and Penn State (OK, maybe them), but I think Alabama and Texas can make some deep runs. Just my opinion.

NW since UCLA lost Clark. Not sure either other team has the firepower. Though I guess Bama could have a bad shooting game.

Northwestern has the easiest competition, but Penn State is playing the best right now.

I didn’t pick any of those upsets but only Maryland beating Bama would truly shock me (no offense OP)

Northwestern has the easiest competition, but Penn State is playing the best right now.

I didn’t pick any of those upsets but only Maryland beating Bama would truly shock me (no offense OP)
PSU and Texas are two of the hottest teams in the country. Could be a fun game.

I don’t see how northwestern scores against ucla but they can drag that game into mud potentially. It’d be nice if some officials finally just said enough is enough and started calling some fouls on them. I did see their big finally got a moving screen yesterday.

Reactions: bMORE607 and MGC_07
I hate the schedule for Saturday. hate it every year. 2 games in 5 hours and then they cram 6 games into 4.5 hours. Just do them all day long back to back with maybe 2-3 games that overlap, but only overlap in terms of one will be in the first half and one will be in the second half.

How about Auburn over Houston? The latter may be missing two of their best players, Auburn has a solid chance to win and maybe even blow out the top seed.

ADVERTISEMENT