ADVERTISEMENT

Best player to come out of Kansas in last 20 years

Yet you never hear KU fans brag about how Bill Self was so critical in developing him into a great basketball player, in 8 months. Weird.

Last edited:
Yet you never hear KU fans brag about how Bill Self was so critical in developing him into a great basketball player, in 8 months. Weird.
I don’t know how much credit Self or the staff deserves, but he developed faster than any player I can remember. He came in as a “project” and didn’t even start over Tarik Black for 9 or so games. By midseason, he was a dominant force.

That was just a backhanded shot at the uk fans that think half their OaDs would be panhandling if it werent for Cals magic developmental secrets.

Not intended to take shots at self or embiid or kansas. Im KU nuetral. unc nuetral. Dislike duke, hate uk obv lol

That was just a backhanded shot at the uk fans that think half their OaDs would be panhandling if it werent for Cals magic developmental secrets.

Not intended to take shots at self or embiid or kansas. Im KU nuetral. unc nuetral. Dislike duke, hate uk obv lol
Yeah..I knew what you were doing there.

It’s either Cal developed them or they couldn’t handle being at UK.

Louisville fans should have to pass a basic basketball aptitude test before being allowed to comment.

ADVERTISEMENT