ADVERTISEMENT

Best movie you've seen this summer

anon_0astpxev9h4gk

Feb 15, 2014
Richmond, California
Team
Louisville
I saw Hereditary and thought it was pretty good, scarier than I thought it would be.
I also watched the Incredibles 2 a couple weeks ago, me and the fiancé got a little stoney bologna before it, and it was pretty funny.

Any other good ones you guys have seen?

I saw Hereditary and thought it was pretty good, scarier than I thought it would be.
I also watched the Incredibles 2 a couple weeks ago, me and the fiancé got a little stoney bologna before it, and it was pretty funny.

Any other good ones you guys have seen?

Jack Jack fighting the Raccoon was great

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Still gotta see that. Better than the last Avengers?

It’s better because between the last avengers and this one I caught up on a few I had not seen yet (Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant Man). The first one was really good too so from a what is the better overall movie I can’t say.

This year's movies are not very good. I really like Justice League which was from last year list but just came out on cable this year. An action movie with actually acting and sex involved. Any movie with Gal Gadot is always sexual....Who the hell would have think an Israel army officer be that fine?

This year's movies are not very good. I really like Justice League which was from last year list but just came out on cable this year. An action movie with actually acting and sex involved. Any movie with Gal Gadot is always sexual....Who the hell would have think an Israel army officer be that fine?
Justice League was a trainwreck but Gal Gadot is hot. I still have to see Deadpool 2, heard it was really good.

The Rider
Would you be my neighbor?
Leave No at race
Heridtary
sorry to bother you
You were never really here
Incredibles 2
Lean on Pete
Deadpool 2

Justice League was a trainwreck but Gal Gadot is hot. I still have to see Deadpool 2, heard it was really good.

Deadpool 2 had its moments but I thought it was mediocre overall. First is better. Both piss me off though. Potential classics in the hands of a better director.

Marvel has certainly perfected its formula of cranking out watchable movies that'll sell tickets. The characters and filmmakers seem to be irrelevant.

Never expected to see Dr Strange or Ant-Man converted into box office hits.

Reactions: tw3301
Deadpool 2 was great!

Looking forward to seeing Slender Man and Halloween. Mostly Halloween.

Infinity War. I don't watch a ton of movies, but it was just so epic and dark. I think Marvel killed it with this one.

Really want to see the Mr. Rogers movie. Grew up with his shows, he was such an incredible person.

Quiet Place was awesome. The new Jurrasic Park sucked and Incredibles 2 was legit.

Quiet place and Yellowstone the series
Gotta admit I really liked Quiet Place. Probably because there was no hype around it and I wasn't expecting much.

With that said, the Quiet Place Honest Trailer was hilarious. Definitely worth watching on YouTube.

To be honest , jurassic world was damn awesome imo. Pushed it where it needed to go. Loved it saw it 3 times and the only complaint was pacing .

ADVERTISEMENT