ADVERTISEMENT

Best Coaches vs. Refs meltdowns?

760202UKLSUemj01A-550x319.jpg

At least he doesn't cover up rape
Yeah because Tom Izzo does. Lol. Find me an example of him covering up a rape. Oh wait, there are none.

Leave it in the Big Ten thread at least. No need to pollute the board with your hot takes in every thread.

Yeah because Tom Izzo does. Lol. Find me an example of him covering up a rape. Oh wait, there are none.

Leave it in the Big Ten thread at least. No need to pollute the board with your hot takes in every thread.
that's why its called a coverup, because no evidence is found after the victim come forward.

$$$$$ to make it go away, but it is coming back.

Reactions: hawkit3113
that's why its called a coverup, because no evidence is found after the victim come forward.

$$$$$ to make it go away, but it is coming back.
What are you even talking about? These are literally conspiracy theories. There has never been any proof or anything pointing towards Izzo covering anything up.

We never paid anyone off. Your just rambling.

What are you even talking about? These are literally conspiracy theories. There has never been any proof or anything pointing towards Izzo covering anything up.

that's why it is a cover up. if it was not covered up charges would have been filed.

or don't you know what the words COVER UP even mean?

Do you have proof of a cover up in MSU basketball. Absolutely not. Right now it’s a conspiracy theory by you.
shared by multiple posters, so its not just me as their other non Iowa posters that are claiming that MSU is covering up these rapes.

just like they were at Baylor for years. then there is the Sandusky molestations that was covered up for 15+years before it was exposed oh and lets not forget the Dr. Nassar sexual assaults that just came out after a couple of decades of being covered up.

Reactions: hawkit3113
shared by multiple posters, so its not just me as their other non Iowa posters that are claiming that MSU is covering up these rapes.

just like they were at B ylor for years. then there is the Sandusky molestations that was covered up for 15+years before it was exposed oh and lets not forget the Dr. Nassar sexual assaults that just came out after a couple of decades of being covered up.
Gil, have you been reading the posts? No one is claiming we are covering up rapes in the main thread, that’s just you, and I guess Hawkit but he’s trolling. I’m not sure if you’re serious.

just like they were at Baylor for years. then there is the Sandusky molestations that was covered up for 15+years before it was exposed oh and lets not forget the Dr. Nassar sexual assaults that just came out after a couple of decades of being covered up.

Nailed it again.

Izzo needs to be kicked out of the league and MSU needs to be suspended. This it out of control.

that's why it is a cover up. if it was not covered up charges would have been filed.

or don't you know what the words COVER UP even mean?

If that is the case than any old person could make up any crazy thing they wanted and just say it's true and a cover up. It's true. I promise. It's just covered up so you don't know. Don't believe me? Just ask some other random crazy person who also hates your team.

If that is the case than any old person could make up any crazy thing they wanted and just say it's true and a cover up. It's true. I promise. It's just covered up so you don't know. Don't believe me? Just ask some other random crazy person who also hates your team.

Shut up Cory

Reactions: LaettnersStomp
That’s most of the fans in the Big Ten. They want something to be there so bad but there’s nothing, so it has to be a “cover up”, even though they don’t have proof of anything, like ever.

the whole purpose of covering things up is that there is no proof to be found at present.

in the end it comes out. Sandusky at PSU, Bryles at Baylor, Nassar from the olympics thru his college career, although his was different as the athletes didn't come forward.

if we knew it would not be a cover up now would it?

Don't let these haters push buttons. They got nothing and are just throwing tiny turds at the wall to get attention

Fran McCaffrey is always the answer here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT