ADVERTISEMENT

***Baylor vs Gonzaga: National Title Thread***

On the other hand, another golden chance has slipped away for Gonzaga. I think this is their ceiling, they will never have another chance as good as this one anymore.
They have played in two of the past 4 NCAA title games. I wouldn't cast them away just yet. Could return Timme, Cook, Ayayi, Watson, Nembhard next year. Bring in Hunter Sallis. No telling who they couyld get through transfer portal.

Reactions: MGC_07
giphy.gif

Baylor just drug their nuts over Zaga! RollLaugh

Does the UCLA v Gonzaga game lose its luster as one of the all time greats since the winner didn't win the championship?

Baylor did what I thought they'd do. Their guards and the way they shoot the 3, play defense was to much for Gonzaga.
They were on point from the opening tip----Felt they surprised Gonzaga. By the time Gonzaga got their bearings----it was too late. Just to much quickness and speed. Spread you out, beat you off the bounce. Defense is staggering.

Impressive two wins in the FF. As impressive as I can recall. Even the great teams---1990 UNLV, had a scare in the FF(GaTech)...1992 Duke(Indiana), 1996 UK(Umass and Syracuse some)...

Baylor just manhandled Houston and Gonzaga. Two really good teams.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Congrats to Baylor on a beatdown. Feel bad for Suggs who played his heart out. His shot against UCLA means very little now though. Kispert was huge disappointment for a 1st team AA.

UVA-Texas Tech far better championship game 2 years ago.

Congrats to Baylor on a beatdown. Feel bad for Suggs who played his heart out. His shot against UCLA means very little now though. Kispert was huge disappointment for a 1st team AA.
Kispert was outmatched. Had no chance.

Reactions: jhmossy

UVA-Texas Tech far better championship game 2 years ago.

But that shot was worth millions!

ADVERTISEMENT