ADVERTISEMENT

***Baylor vs Gonzaga: National Title Thread***

I’ve never seen a team get their ass kicked so thoroughly and be down 12

The deficit is too much to overcome. Gonzaga may make a little run to cut the deficit to below 10, but then Baylor will pull away and win by 20 at the end of the game. A final score 76-56 looks reasonable.

I like how you can drive into the defender and hit him in the face with your elbow and get a foul called on him.
Batylor is physical...Gonzaga has gotten them in some mismatches with Timme. Not to mention, Gonzaga has mostly played a soft zone....And baylor has pretty much shot jumpers all day.

It ain't exactly rocket science.

Batylor is physical...Gonzaga has gotten them in some mismatches with Timme. Not to mention, Gonzaga has mostly played a soft zone....And baylor has pretty much shot jumpers all day.

It ain't exactly rocket science.
This is such a weird response to my comment. Let's talk about the one play that I am talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: sgrooms
As I said before, Gonzaga should win in a best of 7 series, but Baylor is much better prepared for tough competition and in a single elimination game they will have upper hand. It’s evident that Gonzaga ain’t used to playing teams close to Baylor’s level, the weak WCC and Creighton/Southern Cal/UCLA failed to prepare them for the title game. When they finally figure out, it will be too little too late.

LOL at anyone who thinks Suggs really only had two fouls that half

I don't expect Baylor to keep hitting those outside shots like they did in the 1st half but I do expect them to keep pounding the Zags on the glass.

Well UK could have given them some trouble but KU, you know they will choke at some point.

I remember K choking on Self’s dong a few years ago with a far more talented team.

And the next year with Zion.

And all year this season.

K, the new choke artist.

Gonzaga's best bet is to play straight up zone and pray Baylor stops making those outside shots. Everybody has to crash the boards though. On the other side of the ball hope everybody gets in foul trouble enough for them to be forced to give them space to shoot.

If none of that happens Baylor will be up 20+ points at the 10 minute mark and the game will be over.

Nah this game is over and the only question is whether Gonzaga can make the scoreline a little more respectful or it will be a blowout.

10 point game at the half and you think it’s over lol. I think you’re just trying some reverse psychology!

I remember K choking on Self’s dong a few years ago with a far more talented team.

And the next year with Zion.

And all year this season.

K, the new choke artist.

Bad comparison. Coach K has as many titles as his choke jobs, while Bill Self has half as many final four trips as his choke jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT