ADVERTISEMENT

***Baylor vs Gonzaga: National Title Thread***

Baylor dominating the boards. Awful charge call IMO. Wish they would go a better job of just letting those go instead of feeling like they have to call something.

Gonzaga looks nowhere near ready for this game, they are completely unprepared for the intensity of Baylor.

Davion Mitchell playing like Donovan Mitchell. Kid is a stud.

Gonzaga hasn't seen guards like Baylor's all season. To early to write them off but they look shook right now.

Reactions: sgrooms
UCLA scored b/c they shot 60% from the floor---48% from three.

Campbell played really well...

Ummmm, no...When Campbell went to the bench with 8 minutes left, UCLA led by 1....They stretched that lead to 6 over the next 4 minutes, WITHOUT Tyger. UCLA lead 27-26 at the 8 min mark when Tyger got his second foul....They led 36-30, with just over 4 minutes to go....Campbell being out had no impact whatsoever in GU "gaining control". UCLA actually expanded their lead w/o Campbell.

Have you ever played basketball?

Serious question

I think my 8 year old grandson is more familiar about the game

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
Baylor and especially Mitchell, have come to play. Impressive so far.

Have you ever played basketball?

Serious question

I think my 8 year old grandson is more familiar about the game
Says this guy.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 ...Tell us again how this was Shaka's best team ever.

And yes, I played.

I've also have officiated for years. I'd put my basketball knowledge up to your 7 days a week, and twice on Sunday.

For guys like you---If you throw enough shit, eventually some of it will stick.

Says this guy.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 ...Tell us again how this was Shaka's best team ever.

And yes, I played.

I've also have officiated for years. I'd put my basketball knowledge up to your 7 days a week, and twice on Sunday.

For guys like you---If you throw enough shit, eventually some of it will stick.

🤣😂

Gonzaga doesn't play Defense.....

They give up too many easy baskets.

Going to catch up to them. Anyone who watched them would.say this.

Gonzaga did go further than undefeated UNLV and UK though, they made it to the title game while the other two fell at final four.

The overreaction by this board before the first timeout is lol worthy.
Yep....A ton of hoops to be played. Terrible start for Gonzaga. But still, a whole lot of basketball left.

Yep....A ton of hoops to be played. Terrible start for Gonzaga. But still, a whole lot of basketball left.
Gonzaga will need to step up defensively, especially on switches that have left a 3 point shooter open multiple times. We all know what they can do offensively. We’ll see how this one plays out.

Reactions: AWilli6995
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT