ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor houston who ya got?

Gonzaga vs Baylor. People have known for months that they're the best two teams, and nothing in this tournament has changed my mind. The only question was how would Baylor deal with the covid layoff, and I think they've answered that.

Baylor but I’m hoping Houston wins. Anything could happen. I do agree Zags and Baylor are the best two teams, but I think Gonzaga is in a league of their own this season. Their team is legit. Suggs and Timme are the real deal. Noise surrounding this Zags team, saying they wouldn’t be anything special any other season is dumb. They’re really good.

I would favor Baylor, but not by a whole lot. Houston is an elite defensive team and they are nasty on the boards. Oregon State lost because they couldn't keep Houston off the glass. Rebounding should be one of the keys to the game for Baylor. If they can keep the rebounding margin within 5, I like Baylor's chances.

Baylor 68. Houston 64.

Reactions: duckboy33
Baylor big. I still don’t think Houston is that good. I mean Rutgers is the highest seed they have played in this tournament. Rutgers really should have won that game as well.

At this point, I just want to see Gonzaga-Baylor. Any other championship game would be a massive disappointment as someone with no rooting interest.

Reactions: MGC_07 and sgrooms
Difference between Baylor and most teams...
You can shut down Baylor's best offensive player
But the other guys go off for 25 points.

Jarreau cannot guard all three of them.

Grimes is their weak link. Expect Baylor to attack with whoever he defends. Most likely Teague.
MaCio can go off for 30 at times.

How often do we actually get the top 2 teams all year in the national championship game? Pretty rare. I know we had Florida vs Ohio State in 07, Illinois vs North Carolina in 05 and Uconn vs Duke in 99. It is pretty rare though. Usually one or both gets upset.

How often do we actually get the top 2 teams all year in the national championship game? Pretty rare. I know we had Florida vs Ohio State in 07, Illinois vs North Carolina in 05 and Uconn vs Duke in 99. It is pretty rare though. Usually one or both gets upset.

I think in 2015 there were 3 great teams and all three made the final 4. Then two of them made the title game

It’s big 12 ALL DAY

back to back natty appearances and would have been 3 with KU last year.

ADVERTISEMENT