Feb 5, 2003
2018_B4A_Bracket_ESPN.jpg

For this Thanksgiving week tournament,

G1: Florida vs Oklahoma
G2: Wisconsin vs Stanford
G3: Butler vs Dayton
G4: Virginia vs Middle Tennessee

Enjoy!

Excited/nervous to see if we are actually as bad as we played at FSU.

Gators need to go 2-1.

Excited/nervous to see if we are actually as bad as we played at FSU.

Gators need to go 2-1.

For Florida, Kevarius Hayes is coming along and the bench (Ballard, K.Johnson, Stokes) & the new guys (Nembhard, Locke) have been solid. It's Florida's starters (i.e,Allen, Stone) who need to pick it up. Recall when Hayes had a huge game against OU when they last met two years ago? Hayes may have another great game in him.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/recap?gameId=400910648

Hope UVA goes 3-0 and don't really care who we play as long as we go 3-0. However, I would really love to get another shot at Florida. They have embarrassed us the last two times we played them (both in the tourney) and would love a chance at some minor payback.

Also, two years ago in the 2017 NCAA tournament,
Florida beat Virginia in a 5 vs 4 showdown.
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=400947000

In the next game, there was a thrilling finish between Wisconsin & Florida in the SW16 game.

Chris Chiozza's buzzer beater (w/dramatic Titanic music):

:)

While there are still some players left for all three of these teams (Virginia, Wisconsin & Florida) who have familiarity with each other, this should be a great tournament between familiar foes!Winking

Raise your hand if you had UVA scoring the most points in the first day of games

DeAndre Hunter with 15/8/9 tonight

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Pretty good programs when the field was generated. But a few of those programs are not as strong this year as they were when the field was created.

Would you believe me if I said I didn't even look at the field when I made that post?

Boy, Dayton looks as good as I can remember in the last 10 years or more.

Boy, Dayton looks as good as I can remember in the last 10 years or more.

They were extremely physical last night against UVA. They have some really tough guys. I may be biased but I think that may look like a bigger win for UVA down the road than it did last night.

They were extremely physical last night against UVA. They have some really tough guys. I may be biased but I think that may look like a bigger win for UVA down the road than it did last night.

Yeah, theyre actually good for once, I think.

As a result of this win, Virginia now gets to defend all underwater life against Black Manta.

Ugly second half but UVA did just enough to hold on for the title. Good game Wisky. Happ is tough to stop.

Ugly second half but UVA did just enough to hold on for the title. Good game Wisky. Happ is tough to stop.

I think Wisconsin finishes outside the top 5 in B1G play but a win today would’ve been good for the conference. Oh well

ADVERTISEMENT