ADVERTISEMENT

Battle 4 Atlantis

There's only one question left to be answered. Will UT have Bad Boy Mowers Battle 4 Atlantis championship rings made?
f7ba0af7-ad05-43c4-989c-565cb64a5937_text.gif

Especially without a point guard. But that was also some of the best defense I’ve seen in some time.

Good defense, but sloppiness and scoring droughts have been an issue in every game. I knew a game like this was coming. A third scorer has to emerge, and they all need to understand their roles.

Oh, well…should probably just be glad they managed to start 6-0 despite being a major work in progress.

Reactions: KisteK
I watched the Bill Self post game. He is unflappable and totally put together. He believes KU will be fine come tourney time. I believe him too. He is just so competent, a great leader. Self exhibits the traits of what I would imagine a true blue blood coach to have.

KU fans are truly fortunate to have a coaching legend as your HC.

I watched the Bill Self post game. He is unflappable and totally put together. He believes KU will be fine come tourney time. I believe him too. He is just so competent, a great leader. Self exhibits the traits of what I would imagine a true blue blood coach to have.

KU fans are truly fortunate to have a coaching legend as your HC.
Probably the best coach in the game right now.

Pre season I had tennessee top 5 and I stand by it. They had an early loss, so what, so does everyone. I was impressed by both teams defense and both will look way better come january.

Reactions: bern1955 and della
He went savage on KU and UNC. 😂 That #1 ranking is definitely falling soon for UNC. They haven't faced any legit competition yet and have struggled to finish off some bad teams.
Sorry to my UNC homies. Looks like I gave them the kiss of death. 0-3 since this post. 😬

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT