ADVERTISEMENT

Battle 4 Atlantis

@ExitFlagger
@ThePhog08

I appreciate the fact y’all don’t get all tore up about me saying some of the outlandish things I type. I only do it in fun.

Anywho, I’m looking forward to the game and hope UT brings it’s A game instead of its can’t hit the broad side of a barn game.

@ExitFlagger
@ThePhog08

I appreciate the fact y’all don’t get all tore up about me saying some of the outlandish things I type. I only do it in fun.

Anywho, I’m looking forward to the game and hope UT brings it’s A game instead of its can’t hit the broad side of a barn game.

I’m just glad that Tennessee got by USC. I hear that Dick hates Trojans.

Sorry…gotta keep the tradition of bad Dick jokes alive.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
@ExitFlagger
@ThePhog08

Calling it now. That foreign dude viscovi or vinateiri/veritas…..is gonna career on us.

Calling it now. That foreign dude viscovi or vinateiri/veritas…..is gonna career on us.
Viscovi has looked pretty awful so far this year, so that would be welcome news.

I figured Kansas would be favored by 3 or 4 but they're 1.5 point dogs.
maxresdefault.jpg

It may just seem like a color to you, but it means something. 🤔

Should have called a tech on the Tennessee player there. KU had 5 seconds left, enough to run something. You can’t hover over the ball like that and keep the other team from grabbing it.

Of course I could be biased.

• Haha
Reactions: della
17 turnovers by Tennessee and they lead by almost double digits. KU getting their ass kicked in every other area. Self gonna eat them alive for their lazy defense and hero ball on offense.

17 turnovers by Tennessee and they lead by almost double digits. KU getting their ass kicked in every other area. Self gonna eat them alive for their lazy defense and hero ball on offense.
Kick over the gatorade table and make them suck wind for halftime.

No way KU comes back and wins this game!
Not anymore. Took our best defender and offensive facilitator out of the game with a bs call when the Tennessee player tripped over his own two feet. Harris was the reason we started to come back in the first half and we fell apart again when he went out. He was the reason we started better in the 2nd half and now he’s out again. Look for Tennessee to go up big now.

Self need to take Yesefu out and put Harris back in. Harris or bust, ride him til he gets his 5th.

In a game where they’ve been letting them beat the shit out of each other they seem to want to call Harris for a foul any time he’s even near a Tennessee player.

There's only one question left to be answered. Will UT have Bad Boy Mowers Battle 4 Atlantis championship rings made?
Don't know, but do know UK won't have any preseason rings. 😆

To be fair, some credit goes to the Vols for the D on Wilson and Grady...
Yes. If they play defense like this all year they will be tough to beat. But I’m gonna go out on a limb and say they won’t have this kind of effort most nights.

But still, a pg would help to drive and dish for jumpers.

ADVERTISEMENT