ADVERTISEMENT

Battle 4 Atlantis

Wisconsin sucks penis. Their style needs a time machine
They are what they always are, a minimally talented team that plays tough disciplined ball. They’re usually above average but not great. They’ll win 20 games and squeak into the tourney.

But they will lose a lot of close games. Their discipline makes it tough for young teams or teams who are replacing several starters.

That is frustrating. Great defense then no rebounding. Sucks McCullar fouled out on a very iffy call.

Not a good look to struggle against the 7th or 8th best team in the Big 10.
Having a terrible second half. Honestly they look tired. That is what we’ve been like this year. Really good at times and really bad at times. I expect that to change as the season goes on.

Great game, Wisconsin is rock solid and tough as nails. Rock chalk!

200.gif

Great game, Wisconsin is rock solid and tough as nails. Rock chalk!

Hell of a coached game by Wisconsin. Every play that 2nd half they isolated KU’s worst defenders and kept Harris and McCullar far away from the ball. Didn’t let them make plays. On the other end they weren’t going to let Gradey help Wilson that half. Got damn lucky to pull that out. Always want a win but a loss especially in the fashion they gave up the lead wouldn’t have been a terrible thing either. This team needs to get better coming out of halftime and play with the same energy. Damn near every game so far KU has been considerably worse in the 2nd half than they were the 1st half.

Reactions: jwardelt
Not a good look to struggle against the 7th or 8th best team in the Big 10.
I don’t think so. This is basketball, not football. Top teams struggle with above average teams all the time. Lose games they shouldn’t all the time. It is what it is. That’s the thing about basketball. One game is irrelevant, what matters is what happens over the course of 30+ games.

I look at it this way. KU replaced 4 starters and still started out 5-0, despite being down a couple players. Self’s teams always improve the most after Christmas, especially when he replaces 3 or 4 starters and their top guy off the bench. We’re gonna struggle at times. I’m happy with the start to the season, because I know we’re gonna get a lot better as the season goes along. Wisconsin though is already what they’re gonna be. They’re a finished product.

Wow, that game was wild!! A game of huge runs. Kansas needed a prayer answered to go to OT and another one to win it. That had Mario Chalmers vibes. Awesome game. Kansas falls to 1-5 against the spread, which is good for me since I had Wisky +7. 😎 Hoping to see a KU-UT match-up in the final.

Always bet against the spread for KU games. KU has literally become known as “never cover Kansas” among bettors.

Always bet against the spread for KU games. KU has literally become known as “never cover Kansas” among bettors.
Crazy that the 1 game they covered was the Duke game. I’m guessing they’ll be favored by 3-4 against UT assuming the Vols can pull off the win today.

Dang, just saw where KU won by 1. They were up big when I left the house. Hate that I missed a fun ending.

Last edited:
This time last year KU lost to Dayton who didn’t make the ncaa tourney. Lots of teams are figuring it out. KU will still be top 5 in January

Finally saw a replay of that putback to win it. That was pretty awesome.

The table is set for the Vols and the Jayhawks.May gog have mercy on your souls, cause the Vols will not.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
ADVERTISEMENT