ADVERTISEMENT

Battle 4 Atlantis

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
Kansas and NC State tipped off about 40 minute ago.

Gradey Dick is killing it from deep.

DJ Burns is making a case for the slowest player in all of D1 basketball. If he misses a shot, it's a great time for a 5-4 powerplay.

And Kevin Keatts apparently likes to stick his tongue out for an awkwardly-long time.

GettyImages-1239546654.f41e791f.jpeg

Reactions: dukedevilz
I don’t know what it is about the lighting and aesthetics of this court, but I hate watching games at this tournament. Shame, because the matchups are always pretty good.

Terquavion Smith-Jarkel Joiner-Casey Morsell is a really, really solid backcourt.

Even so, wasn't expecting NC State to be this competitive. Good game. Closing minutes should be fun.
NC State looks to be pretty damn solid. I'd say they will be a top 3-4 team in the ACC

Terquavion Smith-Jarkel Joiner-Casey Morsell is a really, really solid backcourt.

Even so, wasn't expecting NC State to be this competitive. Good game. Closing minutes should be fun.
I like this Burns player for State also..

NC State looks like one of the most improved teams in the country this year. Unless this effort is a one-off game. But their backcourt is too good to not win some games. They've got some physical big men, but Burns is slow even if he's a decent player, and #11 can't bank a shot in sitting right under the basket.

NC State looks to be pretty damn solid. I'd say they will be a top 3-4 team in the ACC

Top 3-4? Sheesh. That's awfully generous. That would make them a top 25 team, which I absolutely don't think they are. This is the same team that had to eek out a win over Campbell in the final minutes.

Reactions: GE Nole
NC State looks like one of the most improved teams in the country this year. Unless this effort is a one-off game. But their backcourt is too good to not win some games. They've got some physical big men, but Burns is slow even if he's a decent player, and #11 can't bank a shot in sitting right under the basket.
They struggled to put away Campbell and Elon but they've looked solid today. Definitely a better team than they had last year.

Why is Self so red? I bet he was sitting by the pool all day getting sauced on pina coladas.

Solid win for KU early in the season.

NC State looks like a solid team with good perimeter talent. They’re going to pull some upsets. They’re also going to lose a ton of games because they don’t run any offensive sets, they take and at times make a ton of bad shots, and they’ll run out of energy late in games because their strategy is to press with their best players and then turnaround and make them go 1v1 a lot. Bad strategy to have success long-term. Their coach spent more time arguing with the officials in the first half than he did coaching up his team.

Kansas and NC State tipped off about 40 minute ago.

Gradey Dick is killing it from deep.

DJ Burns is making a case for the slowest player in all of D1 basketball. If he misses a shot, it's a great time for a 5-4 powerplay.

And Kevin Keatts apparently likes to stick his tongue out for an awkwardly-long time.
It helps to have a big Dick that can kill it from deep!

Nice, that bullshit 3 at the end off the stupid turnover let NC State cover the spread and killed my parlay. Thanks for nothing, Jayhawks!

That's why I don't bet CBB. 🤣

How much money has Kentucky cost you? Or do you not bet on your own teams?

That's why I don't bet CBB. 🤣

How much money has Kentucky cost you? Or do you not bet on your own teams?
NFL and betting against Louisville has been saving my ass lately. Doubt I will take UC -9 though because even though Louisville sucks UC sucks too. Also saw some things I liked in the 2nd half yesterday with Louisville's pressure forcing turnovers. I bet on SC State +41 against UK and UK won by 43 because of a garbage time 3 in the last minute by a UK walk-on. Betting UK -26.5 tonight because at some point they have to start playing better. 😬 🤞

Edit: UK is 4-2 against the spread, Kansas is 1-4, Louisville is 0-5.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Wisconsin is up 43-42 with 8 seconds left. Dayton has the ball. Let's see some last-second heroics!

Blocked shot. Airball. Ho-hum. Super anticlimactic. Wisconsin wins.

It just doesn't seem like November if Kansas and Dayton don't play... and if there's a World Cup being played this time of the year.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
After we dispatch Wisconsin in the morning, we’re coming for you. Don’t be trying to dodge. Your ass is grass, della!
😆 Finally, someone with some fighting spirit! It won't do you any good though, the Vols will be taking your souls Flagger.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
It is a shame that USC and BYU had to be in the same bracket first game after flying all the way to the Bahamas. It would have been better if they could have played east coast teams.

NFL and betting against Louisville has been saving my ass lately. Doubt I will take UC -9 though because even though Louisville sucks UC sucks too. Also saw some things I liked in the 2nd half yesterday with Louisville's pressure forcing turnovers. I bet on SC State +41 against UK and UK won by 43 because of a garbage time 3 in the last minute by a UK walk-on. Betting UK -26.5 tonight because at some point they have to start playing better. 😬 🤞

Edit: UK is 4-2 against the spread, Kansas is 1-4, Louisville is 0-5.
Good response.

Exit is such a third grader!

ADVERTISEMENT