ADVERTISEMENT

Ban worthy posts?

Think it depends on the mods. Seemed to me the PSU football scandal was a touchy topic and the hammer was out.
Child molestation is a touchy subject when at least half the posters have kids. Plus this is a basketball board not a football one , Penn St be damned!

GREAT TOPIC!

I’m the lead Moderator on another sports forum. I love banning people. Here is how I make ban decisions.

1. Player bashing
2. Foul and nasty language
3. Supporting Trump or right wing agendas
4. Posts that are counter to gender diversity and inclusion
5. New posters from another board; for example the OSU forum the Nut House

If the poster is a paying subscriber, I will give them lots of leeway. Even then, I have to call a meeting across the other Moderators before I make a ban decision on a paying subscriber..

Anywho, banning posters is the best part of the job. I really enjoy it. It’s the most important part of the job and the most fun part.
Yea you wouldn't work well around here.

GREAT TOPIC!

I’m the lead Moderator on another sports forum. I love banning people. Here is how I make ban decisions.

1. Player bashing

If the poster is a paying subscriber, I will give them lots of leeway. Even then, I have to call a meeting across the other Moderators before I make a ban decision on a paying subscriber..

Anywho, banning posters is the best part of the job. I really enjoy it. It’s the most important part of the job and the most fun part.
You'd be a lonely dude here. If you seriously used the above, it would be you and the other mods; Maybe. Some of those guys are God damn ass clowns themselves.:D

If this unc1012 is a mod then the Dude and Datt are donating their next paychecks to the RNC, and Bert and Letsgo will give theirs to the DNC.

This person is full of it.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
UNC1012 is a bogus account.

Who the f*** would start a thread to inform everybody that they're a "non-binary" Starbucks barista?

RollLaugh

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Anything posted by mr smiles no need to mention names, but when I see him post I picture him chopping up bodies in his basement

Since I can only post once every two days(yes I’ve been to the mod thread) I’ll add this

@jhmossy

It’s football season, I’m dying to read your next installment of the “meet your new daddy” thread on the football board. The one last year was priceless and had me in tears

Reactions: jhmossy
Anything posted by mr smiles no need to mention names, but when I see him post I picture him chopping up bodies in his basement

Since I can only post once every two days(yes I’ve been to the mod thread) I’ll add this

@jhmossy

It’s football season, I’m dying to read your next installment of the “meet your new daddy” thread on the football board. The one last year was priceless and had me in tears
It took a while for the mod thread freedom to kick in for me.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie

@jhmossy

Yeah and they banned me for it. No thanks.

@jhmossy

I'm the same way when I use the website, but it's fine on the app. I've not had any issues posting if I'm using the app.

GREAT TOPIC!

1. Player bashing

I'm seriously torn here....on one hand I'm thinking that you're just lying about all of this, but on the other hand, I can't believe that theres a big enough douche around that would actually lie about something like this to "impress " a bunch of random people in a chat room?

In regards to your list.....ummm hell no!

Also, just throwing this out there...I don't care who takes a piss next to me, but the 1st time my wife or daughter tells me theres some guy watching them in the bathroom, it will be the last day of freedom I'll ever see! And I'm actually completely okay with that!!!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm seriously torn here....on one hand I'm thinking that you're just lying about all of this, but on the other hand, I can't believe that theres a big enough douche around that would actually lie about something like this to "impress " a bunch of random people in a chat room?

Also, just throwing this out there...I don't care who takes a piss next to me, but the 1st time my wife or daughter tells me theres some guy watching them in the bathroom, it will be the last day of freedom I'll ever see! And I'm actually completely okay with that!!!

Google me brah.

I’m not going to advertise for other sports forums here, but look me up as I’m not hard to find. If you come over to my board with your current user name, I’ll let my boys toy around with you for a day and then I’ll ban you.

Last edited:

Google me brah.

I’m not going to advertise for other sports forums here, but look me up as I’m not hard to find. If you come over to my board with your current user name, I’ll let my boys toy around with you for a day and then I’ll ban you.

Damn dude....that means that you're really are just a douche?

Lmao...with the way you've talked so far, it seems like you're the type of person who will go on a suicidal rampage if the only "power" you've ever had was taken away. Just step back and listen to yourself....you'd "let" your "boys" toy around.....its like you think that by doing this you're being a giving king to the lowly peasants who serve beneath your feet. Then, to show your ultimate power, you will ban me to prove to me and everyone else how much of a man you are lmao.

Like seriously dude, who the fck cares nearly this much for a stupid message board? You need to get a pet turtle, or something, so you have something you can pretend is your servant. But, I'll do you a solid because you gave me a good laugh, if the peasants ever start to revolt to remove you from being their dictator...let me know and I'll come over so you can ban me. That will show them that no one messes with the great UNC1012!

ADVERTISEMENT