ADVERTISEMENT

Bama and Ricks

MFarrell

Rivals.com National Columnist on all things footba
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2001
Broad Brook, CT
www.rivals.com
Alabama is ridiculous. They didn't want Elias Ricks until they did. What I mean by that was after not getting Domani Jackson and Denver Harris, they simply turned up the heat on Ricks and stole him away from USC. Ohio State backed off but the Trojans, Georgia and many others wanted him but all it took was a tap on the shoulder from Saban.

So they lost out on two of their top cb recruits then "stole" Ricks from the school that got one of their top cb recruits. Neat story. They rallied to get sloppy seconds after whiffing on their top choices.

Smart kid-----looked at the number of # 1 picks at CB that come out of Bama.

I'm not saying he's one of them but he went where there's a track record .

We'll see how it works out.

Alabama is ridiculous. They didn't want Elias Ricks until they did. What I mean by that was after not getting Domani Jackson and Denver Harris, they simply turned up the heat on Ricks and stole him away from USC. Ohio State backed off but the Trojans, Georgia and many others wanted him but all it took was a tap on the shoulder from Saban.
It is great to see you still hate on everything Alabama!!
do you still think DJU is going to be the #1 qb in that class?

So they lost out on two of their top cb recruits then "stole" Ricks from the school that got one of their top cb recruits. Neat story. They rallied to get sloppy seconds after whiffing on their top choices.
Symantecs. Yes, they whiffed on the top 2 but they turn around and get Ricks (who can contribute from day 1) and is hardly “sloppy seconds.”

BG

Stop lol

The kid wanted to be at the ONLY DBU in the country…..if facts & figures matter.

It took the right cash

ADVERTISEMENT