ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news for WVU. Oscar Tshiebwe stepping away

I heard him get called a fk boy by the whitest player in the nation 😂

seriously though, kid is uber talented. Not sure what in the world the HS scouts need to see if he wasn’t a 5 star.

Can’t see him coming back with OT coming in but who knows. Athletic big men who dont shoot isn’t something the nba is lacking. Idk if he can shoot or not I’ve not seen him attempt many, and usually shooters get shots up regardless but he’s young so not like he can’t improve that aspect.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I heard him get called a fk boy by the whitest player in the nation 😂

seriously though, kid is uber talented. Not sure what in the world the HS scouts need to see if he wasn’t a 5 star.

Can’t see him coming back with OT coming in but who knows. Athletic big men who dont shoot isn’t something the nba is lacking. Idk if he can shoot or not I’ve not seen him attempt many, and usually shooters get shots up regardless but he’s young so not like he can’t improve that aspect.
He is basically worthless on offense (like the rest of the team) right now other than the occassional lob dunk, putback, or trip to the FT line.

He had two blocks against MU that were literally the highlights of the game for UK. The block to where he just took it, and the 3 block that was reminiscent to the AD block against Henson. Incredible plays.
Yeah, but he had a massive brain fart in the UGA game. UK up 1 with 3 seconds left and he spiked a block into the court like it was a volleyball. He literally could've easily grabbed it and UK wins the game. Instead, we know what happened after that. Those are the plays AD always made. He didn't go for the "WOW" play, he blocked that shit and either stole it or at least kept it in play to give someone else a chance. Swatting it 20 rows deep looks cool, but it's not usually the smart play.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Does Jackson play heavy minutes? I feel like some games I look @ the box and he's in low 20s, is that the norm or am I off on that? Fouls? Just a lot of guys to play? The dude is stout from what I've seen.

ADVERTISEMENT