ADVERTISEMENT

Bad beats

nole96

Oct 9, 2002
For those that had the opening line of Memphis -3.5 over Ole Miss, crazy final 5 seconds....

Memphis leading by only 2 points and Ole Miss player shooting a FT. Only chance for a Memphis cover at this point is for him to miss the FT and then turnaround for a quick run out dunk in the final seconds... and that's exactly what happens! Guy dunks it with literally a half second left, barely beating the final buzzer. Memphis bettors celebrating the cheap cover.

Except... with that half second still left, Ole Miss guy throws up a 50 ft prayer from beyond half court and drains it for an Ole Miss back door cover.

Last edited:
I had ND in a 4 pt teaser the other night and they went to OT and Fluegger made 2 fts with 1 sec left to give ND a 5 pt lead and somehow the other team hit a meaningless three within that 1 second to kill my teaser.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I had ND in a 4 pt teaser the other night and they went to OT and Fluegger made 2 fts with 1 sec left to give ND a 5 pt lead and somehow the other team hit a meaningless three within that 1 second to kill my teaser.
What I took from that is... how the hell is Pflueger still at ND?

Hahahaha he was hurt all of one year might have been last year. Dude looks just like Annikan skywalker from the last of the Star Wars prequels that came out 20 years later than the originals.

Reactions: nole96
ADVERTISEMENT